Video Editing Software

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Over the weekend me and my 2 friends made a movie. I was just given it on msn with the instructions to put effects/music/credits on there :eek2: Anyone got any idea what i can use to do this. Someone told me to use Sony Vegas but im just looking for any other options.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Sony Vegas is really easy to use. I managed to edit a movie the first time I used it!

Windows Movie Maker is free from MS(depending on your OS). It may already be installed on your system if you're using WinXP.

You'll find it at: Start > Programs > Windows Movie Maker

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
I too can vouch for Windows Movie Maker. I've never really had the need to use any video editting software but on the occassion when I did it suited my needs perfectly. It's easy to use and has all the standard mixing, effects and output options you'd expect. As with most of Microsoft's free products, it's just a friendly, simple way of performing common tasks. I'm sure there are far more powerful and advanced suites out there, including some free and shareware applications, but for me it proved fine.

Kind Regards

xane

Fledgling Freddie
My father does video editing and has used a number of products, mainly those included with various digicams or PV Cards, ever since I got him using Windows Movie Maker he says it is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom