Video editing programs

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
what do u use to edit your daoc videos ? something thats not too hard to use or expensive:p

A

Aoln

windows movie maker is free and easy if you got windows (xp?)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing else than fraps to record? i just cant get a decent fps running it on my com, and its not the com (p4 3.2 ghz, 1gb pc 3400 ddr ram, radeon 9800 pro) Think i tryed evrything to get it to work, but no matter what, i just end at 12-18 fps when recording

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Nothing else than fraps to record? i just cant get a decent fps running it on my com, and its not the com (p4 3.2 ghz, 1gb pc 3400 ddr ram, radeon 9800 pro) Think i tryed evrything to get it to work, but no matter what, i just end at 12-18 fps when recording

Turning on classic terrain instead of ToA one almost doubled my fps in all zones (like rvr zones), especially when recording with Fraps.
Try that. Also lower resolution may help if you got something high.

Tilda

if you have 2 comps, and your main comp has a Video out port as well as your normal monitor port. You can get a cable going from video out on main comp, to video in on your 2nd comp, and then record real time onto your second computer, thus all the lag will be there, not on the main computer.

Tilda

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
Here you can download!

You can download programs where you can record from game and record sound and also a program where you can edit your movies from the game at Planet-videos and it's free! :)

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Haki said:
You can download programs where you can record from game and record sound and also a program where you can edit your movies from the game at Planet-videos and it's free! :)

I can find 1000 sites 2 dl freeware/shareware but I need a program apart from fraps (or bullet's capture screen) which makes a pIV 3GHz 1GB RAM ATI9800 pro 256 RAM go smooth while recordin. Fraps makes my system kneel even when i record a round of cs...

AND IF U WANT 2 HELP JUST SPIT A NAME OF A PROGRAM :drink:

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Zenn said:
Fraps to record Vegas 4 to edit and compress. :m00:

well i tryed. fraps to record, vegas to edit with. but my english aint so good... so i dont understand the vegas that good... yet :S
would be nice to get some help how to do the common editing or anything ! :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Haki said:
German link... se alot of files, just cant really se whats what, can u help us with either a direct link to 1 of the files, or give a name of the long list ? /beg :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I need Sony Vegas! Alot of unqualified people are using it, and here I am, stuck with Premiere 6.5. :(

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I use video factory for editing, which is very similar to sony vegas.

Could use sony vegas as well but I like vf kind of, made 3 daoc videos with it already.

I am also unqualified! Like it was our fault someone is stuck with premiere 6.5

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Lothandar said:
I am also unqualified! Like it was our fault someone is stuck with premiere 6.5
It's a joke, I'm unqualified too. ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Help plzz

Aithe said:

It looks nice, did dl it, just cant get it to work, can u help me with some of

the settings,

the target path, ( C:\Games\Dark Age of Camelot\Triail of Atlantis - camelot.exe dosnt work, it runs "game.dll" in the taskbar, and not "camelot.exe", and the program wont accept "game.dll" since its a dll file)

and the target param? PLZ :worthy:

Rexmundi

Fledgling Freddie
Vegas is cool - bit more of a "soundman's" program for editing but does what it says on the tin.

Tried Avid (over the top yes I know) Fraps etc.. and Fraps is still the easiest and suitable capturing route rather than streaming from vid out to another PC/VHS/Mini DV/Digi Beta machine - 50 quid for some RAM and the proggie and off yer go done & dusted quickly no recompression no re-rendering etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom