Veteran player looking for guild

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'm currently weighing up if I should play here or the US, I'd rather use my EU chars of course, lot less pain leveling up etc. I'm not a hardcore RvR chap, quite like a bit of PvE now and then! My time online will be sporadic and I will be playing Alb sometimes too but I'll essentially be on when the girlfriend is outside gropping range :p

On hib:

50 Ranger (RR2)
50 Animist (RR3)
50 Hero (RR2)
50 Druid (RR3/ML8) -> has full respec, still deciding what to make him.
50 Chanter (RR2)

I quite like all the characters and would probably pick whichever would fit in with guild activity on that day. Druid is on separate account..

Spam replies or PM me please, not many people on Hib and certainly very few I know!

Landra

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Landra here, I not sure you remember me but the Keepers of the Grove would like to extend an invitation to you to join our guild. I think you would find it would might be what your looking for.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I'm currently weighing up if I should play here or the US, I'd rather use my EU chars of course, lot less pain leveling up etc. I'm not a hardcore RvR chap, quite like a bit of PvE now and then! My time online will be sporadic and I will be playing Alb sometimes too but I'll essentially be on when the girlfriend is outside gropping range :p

On hib:

50 Ranger (RR2)
50 Animist (RR3)
50 Hero (RR2)
50 Druid (RR3/ML8) -> has full respec, still deciding what to make him.
50 Chanter (RR2)

I quite like all the characters and would probably pick whichever would fit in with guild activity on that day. Druid is on separate account..

Spam replies or PM me please, not many people on Hib and certainly very few I know!

rr3 highest char and veteran? ;p anyway welcome back to daoc ;p hope you get a nice guild

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
Evolution is still going, we PvE a lot and in a good alliance for when we RvR.
If you wanna join pm a member for invite :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
rr3 highest char and veteran? ;p anyway welcome back to daoc ;p hope you get a nice guild

Just because I only have RR3s max on EU doesn't mean I'm not a vet :p I'm ashamed to say I've had almost 30 level 50s but only 6 RR5+

I seem to enjoy PVE a bit too much at times :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Just because I only have RR3s max on EU doesn't mean I'm not a vet :p I'm ashamed to say I've had almost 30 level 50s but only 6 RR5+

I seem to enjoy PVE a bit too much at times :)
to bad tlw went wow, twits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom