NSFW Very very very NSFW - Early Anime - Discretion required!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
First Anime I ever saw

Very graphic but it showed how the laws in Japan functioned at the time, Japan is/was very strict on penetration with actual human biology but the laws were very slack on "Demon" biology, you can see where this is going

View: https://youtu.be/M2BnOyJ1m98

Again, very graphic, was made in 1989, first anime I ever saw and why I actually started to garner respect for japanese Manga/Anime.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It can't be that graphic if it on YT?, but if it is then maybe post it in the 'Gentlemans Club'

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just... trust me.. watch it and judge for yourself lol.

Again, Context!

Japan was very strict on Penetration being shown, so anime artists started drawing demon dicks and what not, bypassing the law, you can see where thats going. Watch it and see for yourself :p its not just smut, there is a story somewhat.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Edited the title, should be fine IMHO

... fucking long video though!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
fantastic old anime though, puts todays anime to utter shame. Just no care in the world for the controversial nature of it.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Where as my sister's other (older brother) let me watch Fist of The North Star as a child.

Explains stuff.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Where as my sister's other (older brother) let me watch Fist of The North Star as a child.

Explains stuff.

In all fairness I didnt know what this was :p I bought it at a market stall and nowhere on the box did it indicate the contents lol
This was the box art

photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom