Very suspicious: smerten infil

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nazghul-

Smerten Tyson First Cohort 50 390,830 14,625 Infiltrator

Can you explain how you can run from mmg road straight at me at the trees and start hitting me when i was stealthed all the time?

If you can't come with a good explanation i will think you use radar software. :(

L

lorric

Stealth bug does that i see random stealthers from clip range every so often tho it doesnt last that long.

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by lorric
Stealth bug does that i see random stealthers from clip range every so often tho it doesnt last that long.

I've never seen any lvl 50 stealthers at clip range. Sounds like someone is trying to cover up the usage of radar ^^

j/k lorric but i've never heard about that bug so im naturally a bit suspicious it exists

W

Whisperess

I've had that bug as well, wondering if they're low level or just have crap stealth; sometimes thinking that they're scouts etc.

Happens on very rare occasions though ( thankfully ).

K

kirennia

aye, have had that bug happen to me a few times too, hasnt lasted long.

W

witte-

Jaond or Nalistah ( dunno but one of em told it me on irc ) had the same thing with me , he saw me miles away , was some time ago tho

L

loxleyhood

Radar doesn't show stealthed players.

C

Ckiller ofDust

firstly it wasnt cliprange... secondly smert and i rule

F

fatalitys

:m00: :m00:

/cry me a river

how about u get more stealth ???

me and shikita camped that tree and we sat in stealth and i saw u run straight me almost and i lost u and i unstealthed, and tryed get u in UNSTEALTHED mode and i saw u close me somethimes,so i spammed F8 nearest target when u got to close me,and Finaly i got u at the green tree.

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by fatalitys
:m00: :m00:

/cry me a river

how about u get more stealth ???

me and shikita camped that tree and we sat in stealth and i saw u run straight me almost and i lost u and i unstealthed, and tryed get u in UNSTEALTHED mode and i saw u close me somethimes,so i spammed F8 nearest target when u got to close me,and Finaly i got u at the green tree.

That's weird i usually spot all fotm infils rr5- before they spot me. So it can't be bad stealth (49 atm). Sorry but i'm not buying that scenario.

C

Ckiller ofDust

Hehe so if hes got 50 stealth and u 49 who do u think sees who first??

F

fatalitys

then u suck then,why u didnt fight me etc? i was thinking hm lol wtf he not doing any just moved away straight. not hard for me to find u. belive what u want but no point try flame me on bw....

anyway i saw u at tree. so WHY u say i was on road ? lol

thats the point u think i was miles from u!!

u must have a stealth bugg then. cous saw u when we rested at tree. and i lsot u in stealth mode i unstealthed and moved straight...

and catched up u and lost u,and o moved to the green tree.And i could target u for longer and pressed attack not hard.

So u must be say sorry SMERTEN im wrong im drunk i didnt even noticed he followed me like 20 sec tryed find me.

K

Kindar

Sometimes in bgs, but too in emain....stealthers kinda do a quick pop out of stealth and back in. This happens very quickly thou, but its kinda annoying since it "reveals" the stealther.
Normally hard to go for, cause most stealthers keep running around....so they are not always in the area when you get there.

V

Vrollo

I had it before. I stood at APK and saw Niki on the hill across apk. Started to walk towards her and then suddenly disappeared when I was halfway. Wanted to know if it was a lagghost and then I got at the spot and there was Niki and her hunter companion (forgot name).

And like Lox said on Radar you can only see non-stealthed chars. Will not mention the name but a certain high rr mid skald might be using it. Me and scout-buddy tested it. We unstealthed for a sec and moved around and there she was. Skald didn't found us and we de-stealthed again and here she was again.

Oops I wondered off :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by witte-
Jaond or Nalistah ( dunno but one of em told it me on irc ) had the same thing with me , he saw me miles away , was some time ago tho

Jepp thats correct

It's some bug

L

loxleyhood

Dragonfang lets you see every stealthed player within a 25,000 radius.

V

Vrollo

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Dragonfang lets you see every stealthed player within a 25,000 radius.

I want them be stunned to so I have the time to get there :) Unpurgable ofc.

N

Nazghul-

Anyway i just saw a fellow hunter from clipping range for a very long time so i guess this bug exists.

Hope mythic have fixed it in an upcoming patch. Im done with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread