Very disturbing news

pikeh

Resident Freddy
thats horrible.

it hasn't got more coverage simply because it's not america, or some story about someone finding a £30000 lottery ticket.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Wow, thats pretty nasty! But yeah as Pikeh said as its not America or UK its just generally overlooked!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i'm going to say it regardless of the "horrible event".

This is just like some emo kid(example) slitting his/her wrists, just on a mass scale.

If the news said "person x slits his wrists over xxx", people would go "what a stupid moron".

the scale of it all is interesting though.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Wow - Tohtori, Gorb is going to make mincemeat out of you.

I can't wait :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
He has a point though,
Had this Happened in say the US, it'd be plastered all over the news chanels.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True, that point stands on any news really.

If it's not "civilized world", it's not worth mention.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie

This is just like some emo kid(example) slitting his/her wrists, just on a mass scale.

If the news said "person x slits his wrists over xxx", people would go "what a stupid moron".

You have got to be the most ignorant piece of shit ive ever seen in my life. emo kids slitting their wrists has NOTHING to do with this. This is real desperation caused by real problems. Problems which you cant even imagine since you've never really even worked in your life - let alone experienced real poverty and hunger.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

There you go making huge assumptions over how people would re-act to suicide. Have you ever considered that you lack any empathy at all and are emotionally flawed? That a normal stable person would actually care if someone committed suicide? I think you should start stating sweeping facts like this from "your" point of view, not the "people".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ch3tan it's not a "sweeping genralisation", it's a fact. You're only basing it on your "evidently" higher moral values or some sh*t.

If there was news "emo kid slits his wrists over xxx", people would call the suicide a stupid move etc.

Suicide is suicide, this is mass suicide. In my books, there's no difference in anything other then scale.

And yes, i don't give a f*ck about some peolpe half across the world, as much as they give two sh*ts about me, but you trying to sound like a "better person" all the time is just being on a high horse you stole from somewhere.

Emotionally flawed? That would need a definition of "emotionally normal". How about you produce that first.

Problems which you cant even imagine since you've never really even worked in your life - let alone experienced real poverty and hunger.

Yeah, talk about assuming. As always, you know sh*t all.

And yes, as a comparison, emo kid slitting his wrist or a farmer offing himself is the SAME THING.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
Do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls
do not feed the trolls

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
have you read the comments in the article underneath it ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Call it a troll all you like, my opinions are;

Suicide is suicide, no matter what.
This is simply a larger version of it.
If it was some ranodm bloke committing a suicide over some random worry, it'd be called stupid(or other such term, ie bad)

Or do i really need to say "oh that's horrible", or "what a shame" and other generic things so that you're happy? don't think so.

Oh and i wouldn't take a high stance if, per example, you(anyone) made jokes about someone like goody dying.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're right in one thing though Orb, no point in answering etc to my post. Gave opinion, said my piece, if someone needs clarification can ask in PM.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
What the article doesn't mention is that both Coca Cola and Pepsi have large bottling plants in that area and both take millions of litres of water from underground springs every day.

Marc

FH is my second home
You can ofcourse tell me why it's different and why it makes me a moron?

No?

Didn't think so.

Because of the reasons behind it, as has already been pointed out to you. So yes, your a moron.

I take it you have dont mind people who commit murder? After all its just death, just like someone dying from an accident.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Some of the comments below that article makes my head hurt, on both sides of the fence. It goes to show that there are some incredibly stupid people in the world.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Because of the reasons behind it, as has already been pointed out to you. So yes, your a moron.

I take it you have dont mind people who commit murder? After all its just death, just like someone dying from an accident.

Then it comes down to "do you believe this is reason enough to commit suicide". That's an opinion. You might think it's enough to varrant it, i don't.

No i don't think murder is same as dying, that's a moronic comparison.

And they haven't been "pointed out" mind you, just your usual "you stoopid" comments.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
This is nothing new. Indian's exploiting their own people. Loan sharks lend the money knowing that the farmers can't pay it back. Loan Sharks end up owning all the land.

About a month ago, a plane landed in Dubai with 120 workers from Chennai on board. They had been given fake visa's and the jobs they paid to get simply did not exist. They had paid upto 3000 USD for a VISA and Job. Most of the money came from loan sharks. They were all deported immediatley, with no way to pay back the loans. It is expected most will commit suicide as it is the only way to stop the harrassment of the loan sharks who set up the deal in the first place.

Indian's fucking each other over. It happens all the time and on a massive scale. I've been there many times and worked in Mumbai, Dehli, GoA and Chennai and I absolutely hate the place. I feel sorry for the people exploited but this Indian's doing it to their own people. They absolutely disgust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom