Very Annoying

L

Leathal_Weapon

Try to renew my account all i get is "Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team."

this just annoys me, this has happened more than once before.

Anyone got any tips?

Not stupid ones like "wait for 3 hours" good ones plz :)

A

adari

format and reinstall winblows

worked for me

V

villageidiot

it means you entered the "secure payment server" and then ld or closed the window or somehting. and it wont let you back in, i guess its for safety or somehting

just try back later it will work.

you definatly dont need to clean instal lol
EDIT: tip = once you accessed secure payment dont close window or reconnect to net or anything like that :)

S

smerf

Originally posted by adari
format and reinstall winblows

worked for me

i cant believe that a game needs a reinstall just to renew the subscription, thats lame :( , surely it must be a cock up in the cache/cookie dept.???

S

swords

No i think it's Adari trying to get someone to Format and reinstall windows. (since we all know how long dull boring and frustrating it is)

That Adari always the trickster :)

S

smerf

Originally posted by swords
No i think it's Adari trying to get someone to Format and reinstall windows. (since we all know how long dull boring and frustrating it is)

That Adari always the trickster :)

naaa, it may be the sort of trick you might try on somone, as i know how evil short people can be ;-) but ive heard many reports of people needing to do this due to mythics/goas crapness, and i think there must be an easier way, i hope!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom