Verdant Belt

S

StormriderX

I currently have a verdant belt but the stats aren't as good as the ones listed on javaman's site. I've since found out that the stats listed on site are from a 1.62 belt. So what I need to know is will the belt I have get upgraded or will it get stuck with the inferior stats?

Belt I have has parry 3, crush 6%, str/qui 15.

1.62 version

O

oblivion_6

i noticed that on the jewel from galla as well i think its liek +16 stats and not +26 like the site says

G

Garbannoch Nox

afaik no item stats get upgraded with future patch versions, only appearance of the item and particle effects may be added/modified/removed - or am I wrong here?

B

boni_ofdavoid

I got a 'vine wrapped ring' (bard junk), which has worse stats than the one listed on alakazam.com Would also be interested to know if these items will get upgraded. Couldnt find any mention of it in patch notes.

S

spankya

Well before 1.60, galla armour was AF100 and some weapons were 16.2dps..... after patch they got upgraded to AF102, 16.5 dps etc even if u already had them and they were in your inventory/vault etc

so same may happen in 1.62. I dont know for sure though, but maybe it will change :)

S

Spamb0t

i believe the items is supposed to get upgraded...

*NOT SURE THOUGH*

M

Mardukk

I have a gauntlets pre 1.60 and got updated, If they upgrade at the Usa servers they should do here imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom