Venom is recruiting

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

We in Venom are looking for interesting ppl to expand our guild.

We are a nice bunch of ppl together who enjoy both PvE and RvR. We help new players get the hang of the game and we help eachother in every way we can. The guild has every lgm crafter. When our characters reach 50 and are fully templated we wear our Orange and Black guildcolours . Sundayevenings we're running guild RvR and mondayevenings are for guildevents. RvR speaks for itself, guildevents are more PvE related. ( Farm stuff the ppl in guild need, go explore unexplored area's or just have a fun event.)
Venom is part of the Fedaykin Alliance what we share with 15 other guilds.

If u are interested to join Venom, leave a message here or contact some1 in Venom and ask for a GM.

Greets,
Elisabeth and Vav
Venom GM's.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yay, my guild. :) I am getting my computer back in a few days so I'm gonna renew, and as long as the lag from Australia to GOA servers isn't to bad I will start playing again. :) Is that patch out yet that makes ToA really easy?

/Mobius ze Spiritmaster!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hey mobius, Good to c ya again.
So u finally settled in down under? :).
And the patch to make toa easier will happen any day now, when logging in yesterday the patch was availeble to download :D.

See ya soon
greets vav.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Patch is actually planned for last week in March, according to GOA news.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:
u come back to us!!!
U know u want to with Dr and the patch!!
/sends love of Venom to kvadi

X

xGenocidex

Glad our gm's decided to make this thread tbh :) in venom we'd be lucky if there was 10 online.... yesterday there was a wopping 17 :D might not seem like much to some but for a guild thats not had alot of members in a long time its a huge increase :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
u come back to us!!!
U know u want to with Dr and the patch!!
/sends love of Venom to kvadi

Thanks for the kind words Vav but I won't be back anytime soon, if ever. I owe my 2 year old son lots of quality time with his dad instead of me being parked in front of a pc for 20 hours or more a week. ;)

Anyway, hope the guild continues to thrive. There isn't a better bunch of people in the game imho.

All the best. :drink:

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
gl m8s sadly it seems i wont come back due to money probs

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Kvadi said:

Hey mate :) Hows tricks? I aint been on EU servers for a while now went to US servers with my excal guild we made RR6 in like 2 weeks or something then decided to move to alb, which wasnt to my taste.. working as a security guard now :D Not much time to play so im playing WoW with Madd now, much easier game to play casually :) Hope everything is going well for you mate.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Gaino said:
gl m8s sadly it seems i wont come back due to money probs

Hope you get things sorted out Gaino and go back to the game if you feel it's what you want. Was a pleasure playing the game with you anyway m8.

Cozak said:
Hey mate :) Hows tricks? I aint been on EU servers for a while now went to US servers with my excal guild we made RR6 in like 2 weeks or something then decided to move to alb, which wasnt to my taste.. working as a security guard now :D Not much time to play so im playing WoW with Madd now, much easier game to play casually :) Hope everything is going well for you mate.

Hey Coz, good to hear from you. I been away a couple of months now and not missing it much. Got better things going on irl anyway, I was just too dumb to realise it b4. ;) If I ever decide to go back (which I doubt) it would be to give rvr a proper go, something I never really tried seriously. Tell Madd I replied to his pm by the way. If he comes back over here for a visit make sure you both come see me. Keep in touch and keep enjoying life.

Krago

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
ure all talking like old men,
just get ure asses over here, U know u want to!!
I heard somethign that thrung might be coming back to :cheers:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Should I be worried that you know all our names but we have no clue who you are? :eek6:

grokk

Fledgling Freddie
venom

good guild imo,

Played this since beta,
I have tried a few guilds and my report is (not slating ne of the previous guilds)
Been in it for a while now and has been great for advice/help etc. C'mon in ppl if u r not an idiot :)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Venom, some would call it a Guild, others would call it a Community, I, call it a nutterhouse xD

j/k tho, best guild ever in terms of ppl anyway, wouldnt trade that away for anything, glad that nutter Ucallme invited me when i did start this game :) shame he isnt here anymore tho :<, well nor am I but still :mad:

Venom r0x nuff said. :flame: (ps i love that smile)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Maddude said:
Venom, some would call it a Guild, others would call it a Community, I, call it a nutterhouse xD

j/k tho, best guild ever in terms of ppl anyway, wouldnt trade that away for anything, glad that nutter Ucallme invited me when i did start this game :) shame he isnt here anymore tho :<, well nor am I but still :mad:

Venom r0x nuff said. :flame: (ps i love that smile)

Come back MD, and I will not take no for an answer :fluffle:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Should I be worried that you know all our names but we have no clue who you are? :eek6:

come on chris, think :)
If u think at all the gms, hes the bf of 1 :)
Use tze brain! :)

Mey

Part of the furniture
oo if you are still recruting in july i'll defo join up, /cry at exams :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
Hey mobius, Good to c ya again.
So u finally settled in down under? :).

No not really. I screwed up my Accounting course after 1 month and I really miss my friends etc, so I might be moving back to live with my friend. She said its okay and so did her father. I'm just trying to sort my life out atm 'cus its all screwed up. I haven't even had a chance to play Daoc or Oblivion yet. Hopefully I'll get back ingame once I'm settled somewhere. My computer is still at the docks. My mum packed some christmas decorations and you're not allowed to import those, so now we've got to wait longer whilst they destroy it all. :(

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
No not really. I screwed up my Accounting course after 1 month and I really miss my friends etc, so I might be moving back to live with my friend. She said its okay and so did her father. I'm just trying to sort my life out atm 'cus its all screwed up. I haven't even had a chance to play Daoc or Oblivion yet. Hopefully I'll get back ingame once I'm settled somewhere. My computer is still at the docks. My mum packed some christmas decorations and you're not allowed to import those, so now we've got to wait longer whilst they destroy it all. :(
µµ
Auch, that doesnt sound all to good matey :(

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:

Be afraid, be very afraid

Mobius said:
My mum packed some christmas decorations and you're not allowed to import those, so now we've got to wait longer whilst they destroy it all.

They burnt xmas decorations, what sort of ppl are they :(

X

xGenocidex

Beovulf said:
Be afraid, be very afraid

Nah he won't be afraid he'll probably just ignore me now because he knows who it is :p hi der chris/cozak!

Ucallme

Banned
Imo Dont Join Venom coz Vav dont know what he's doing half the time :p

As for the rest of them, pfft... They all a bunch of Nutters, just like me (well no1 can be as nice as me, hehe).

Amphrax

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
Imo Dont Join Venom coz Vav dont know what he's doing half the time :p

As for the rest of them, pfft... They all a bunch of Nutters, just like me (well no1 can be as nice as me, hehe).

Amphrax

Sais Midgards Clown

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom