Vehicles

A

Apocrypha

I shall say this once... and once only... so pay attention.....

SWOOP BIKES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought one last night for 30k on Infinity. They are unbelievably quick!! And you don't have to worry about smashing into trees... you pass right through them. Boulders and building are still trouble... But by god... the SPEED!!!

If you can afford one.... get one :D

nice work SOE :clap: :clap: :clap:

N

Nightchill

but the decay rate, oh the decay rate. enough to depress anyone.

A

amuse

they should make Maounts more terain "friendly" than vehicles, and make vehicles un-usable in some areas. like in the movies :)

N

Nephand

Heh, I sped across Yavin4 last night, visited the Massassi Temple. Didn't get a badge for it unfortunately :(

Still, they are a massive improvement since I don't have to jog so damn slowly out to my usual shopping markets and factories. Visited three quarters of the POI on Tattooine and got several badges. Fun for all :)

A

amuse

Originally posted by Nephand
Heh, I sped across Yavin4 last night, visited the Massassi Temple. Didn't get a badge for it unfortunately :(

Still, they are a massive improvement since I don't have to jog so damn slowly out to my usual shopping markets and factories. Visited three quarters of the POI on Tattooine and got several badges. Fun for all :)

visited all poi of tatooine and more withoute any bike/mount :) was hard an tiersome work, but hey, it was fun! :p

some of the places was at:

Scarlacc pit
C3PO and R2D2 crash pod
Beetle Cave

Scarlacc pit was disapointing as it was so small, and i couldnt suicide in it to get oute of the loong wlk back :) anyways, these travels are made far to easy now with vehicles, and shouldnt be awarded by badges.

M

madcow

any body knwo how to fix vechile when they break ?

A

amuse

Originally posted by madcow

thats the greate thing aboute mounts, they dont breake :)

anyways, there is a "workshop" in every city (not player), not sure what its called.

A

Apocrypha

Originally posted by madcow

you need to find a garage in a major city. they're small, bungalow-ish buildings, with two, white forcfield covered doors on the front. Get in the proximity of one so the game tells you so on screen, and then select "Repair" off your vehicle's radial menu. I warn you tho... It's HELLA expensive :( Especially, like Nightchill said, when the decay rate is so high :( they need to either turn that down, or make repairs a hell of a lot cheaper

B

Bondie

swoop bikes rule but the amount they cost to repair

A

azvero

vehicles are G R E A T :) i have landspeeder porsche on gorath and a speederbike on chimaera :) no need to worry about mission that are 2k far away :)
and just chilling and cruising with my porsche..whoa!

T

Tenko

I didnt think they were expensive to run, not when you can do missions so much faster.

I was doing bounty hunter missions and my target was 8k away on the same planet.

Pfft!

10 mins = Dead mark! :clap:

Its still cheaper than running a real car, just think of it as petrol costs :p

R

rynnor

Gotta love vehicles - I made best part of a million last night flogging em and with the current decay rate I'll be selling em again soon :)

A

amuse

Originally posted by rynnor
Gotta love vehicles - I made best part of a million last night flogging em and with the current decay rate I'll be selling em again soon :)

he he.. thats the reason i stil ride my little chicken (carrion spat) :p

A

Apocrypha

I've switched from a Swoop to a Speeder now.... Much less of a decay rate on it, and still a nice little nippy machine :)

A

azvero

I hope they fix the store vehicle bug soon.. its a freaking junkyard in front of coronet :)

Users who are viewing this thread