Vehicle speeds

O

Oopsa Daisy

Damn let them please relook at this?
When I am driving a buggy I assume I should be able to outrace an enemy tank like vangaurd or mag. This just isn't the case
A frikking tank can go 65 where i can go 80.. The differnce isn't big enough. Also the frikking tank can manouvre himself rather well just like me. Imho new speeds should be:
Heavy tanks 40-50 kph
Buggys 75-85
Quads 90+
Ant 50-60
Reavers 100
Mosquitos 110
light tanks 60-70

At least you have a chance to get away from that tank who is coming to ram you then. While buggies and quads might have an easier time rammin they get more damage from it also.
Also let the tanks have a slower turning speed. Cept for magrider ofcourse

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by Oopsa Daisy

Also let the tanks have a slower turning speed. Cept for magrider ofcourse

Have you driven a prowler :m00:. And how would a high powered quad be able to go faster than a high powered buggy? it's not very realistsic. The rest looks OK though.

O

Oopsa Daisy

Well just make quads faster coz else there is no point for it.
And yeah i have been in a prowler. I turns a tiny bet worse then a buggy

C

CliffyG

But the prowler suffers from huge speed decrease when turning.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Turning in a MagRider is fun .. It's like trying to drive an Icehockey puck :p

And the Mag should be faster and more manoverable than the other heavy tanks, it's got less armour, and a less powerful gun than the other tanks to compensate.

I agree that in general, a heavy tracked vehicle should be slower and less manoverable than a buggy or quad thoough. The difference should be enough for the buggy to be able to escape (given a bit of good driving).. of course, it shouldn't be so fast it could just drive in cirlces around the tank and slowly machine gun it to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom