Veeshan

S

Spyf

Can any tell me why Veeshan dont have any RP anymore.

<smells like cheating here>

A

Aurelius A

Veeshan is probably unguilded at the moment as i believe the stats only show guilded players.

Not the first time veeshan has dissapeared from the rp lists but she always reappears when she joins a guild again.

Just a tip ..you shouldnt make comments like "smells like cheating " unless you have your facts straight.

S

Spyf

Actually Veeshan is listed as member of GoL and the reason why im asking.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Maybe she stopped playing that char, got bored by owning peoples asses... Bored by insane CC power of the other realms. Bored by cheap ass assasins. Not sure, just guessing here.
Regards, Glottis

H

Herbal Remedy

/web display nopoints

cheating nope

learn the game a bit more my young padwan learner :p

W

-Wedge-

Gobarnachta also shows as 0 Rps (and Nicolas), think something buggy is going on :p

A

Apathy

Nonono! Can't you see that having 0rps means that they MUST have been cheating and have had their RPs removed?

Look at all those lvl 27 cabalists with no RPs. Hold on...lvl 27...they must have been lvl 50 and then Goa found them cheating and removed their lvls!

It's all so LOGICAL!

a.

W

-Wedge-

Or, just perhaps.... The XML data is buggy yet another time?

Nah, cant be it...

S

-Steph-

Well i know nicolas has /web display nopoints activated.

N

Negura`

#1 Im guilded
#2 I have /webdisplay nopoints
#3 I am inactive.

kkthxbyebye

L

lac_desariel

I saw aussie with 0 RP the other day on webby, and few days later showed his millions again must be a bug on site

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by lac_desariel
I saw aussie with 0 RP the other day on webby, and few days later showed his millions again must be a bug on site

nope wrong again aussie had /webdisplay nopoints on

how do i know hes in my guild :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom