Vasudheim merchant??

B

bredo

According to all trader resources Vasudheim (midgard) is supposed to have a merchant selling mithril, adamantium and asterite and the corresponding wood/leather etc. I've run through every corner of this village, i can find 2 merchants, none with the metal.

Can someone please tell me where this guy is located?

B

Brannor McThife

Have you tried the other pages of those merchants there?

-G

D

Driwen

Originally posted by bredo
According to all trader resources Vasudheim (midgard) is supposed to have a merchant selling mithril, adamantium and asterite and the corresponding wood/leather etc. I've run through every corner of this village, i can find 2 merchants, none with the metal.

Can someone please tell me where this guy is located?

As far as i know there isnt a metal merchant in Vasudheim there is a person selling leather embossed and imbue and someone selling mithril/adamantium +wood off same lvl in Haggerfel and you can get mithril - asterite in Gna Faste and also the leather/wood of the same lvl. If you want higher stuff go to Hagall (you can get all materials there its in SI though) or Bledmeer or the relickeeps.

B

bredo

Yeah i know i can get all the stuff elsewhere, but the thing is i'm doing consignments atm, and it's a real hassle travelling from Jordheim to Gna everytime i need to replenish my mithril stock.

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Originally posted by bredo
Yeah i know i can get all the stuff elsewhere, but the thing is i'm doing consignments atm, and it's a real hassle travelling from Jordheim to Gna everytime i need to replenish my mithril stock.

Buy SI then, Aegirhamn have all those materials, tradeskill masters to get tasks from, and all npc's to deliver to close :)

If you dont have SI, its a pain to do those :(

And Mithril is in Hagger I believe, asterite is in Gna.

B

bredo

I checked out Aegirhamn too, can't find a high tier metal merchant there.

C

cadiva

That's because the high level crafting merchants are in Hagall.

You can get all 10 tiers of crafting materials at the two merchants in Hagall and there is a forge, lathe, alchemy table there. There aren't any craftmasters tho so you will still have to return to Aegir's every 100 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom