Various items from alb/excal to mid/pryd or hib/excal =)

T

Torvarg

For those who didn't have the time to read throu my long post at General Discussion, this is the thing I need your help with :)

Now that I'm leaving albion I would like to trade away all the stuff that I've gathered throu my time here in albion:

Various amonts of Random-generated stuff.

My full lvl51 (AF 102) 99% purple plate set, all +5overcharged and procced with ablative proccs, along with my 99% sword and shield also +5OC and procced with DoT's.

The cash I have left on my paladin ~2 Plat.

I am also trading away all the jewelry/bracers/etc., using my set with my jewelry will cap Str/Dex/Con + 200HP + Capped every resist + Max slash/shield/2p from max parry.
Very useful for both pallys and armsmen.

The best thing would be to do a direct transfer with someone hib/excal, since Wylf has already started playing there he can take the stuff for me. But otherwise I can trade to mid/prydwen, on which I will later trade back to hib/excal... tricky I know but that is the only way :/

You can contact me in-game for now at alb/excal, send a tell to Sirtorvarg. Or you can talk to me at mid/pryd, named Torvarg over there. Otherwise my mail is mattias_stattin@hotmail.com for those who might want to use that.

I will be around for some more days in albion, really hope i can get someone to trade with me.

A

**Aligro**

i have 5 plat on mid/pryd i do not need

T

Torvarg

Hey Aligro, was on one of your Sidi raids, nicely done imo :)
Hold on to those plats then mate, will let a few more (if there are any) read/post here first.

T

Torvarg

What is the name of your mid char Aligro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom