One of Freddy's beloved
Piece 1 of 3 [done]
mausekhmet nomads, maubastet defenders

Piece 2 of 3
mausekhmet nomads

Piece 3 of 3
maus, maubastet defenders, maubastet craftmen

^^VoS info....BUT

Been farming these for ages and atm I have loads of the 1/3's - droped of the maubastet defenders @ the river portal in stygia. Been killing mausekhmet nomads, maubastet craftmen and mau's for like 20h now and no <njet, nothing, zip, nada> 2/3 nore 3/3.

Have any of u guys seen em drop from other mobs or know of spesific camps where these drop?

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
I'd suggest going into the Halls of Ma'ati and just farming the mobs in there. I have gotten more scrolls there in 15 mins that I have in 4 hours of killing in the outside areaa of stygia. Ok, it's a bit more random, but it also has the advantage of escaping the vile lag outside and some other quite valuable scrolls for sell/trade.

I hate scroll farming. :(

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
Saturday evening, was levelling my Egg of Youth in Halls of Ma'ati and got a second full set of Vara's within 2 hours off the entrance mobs. 'Nuff said :clap:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Marcus75 said:
Can anyone get into that place?
Think you only need ml1 to get in. No keys needed, and the mobs are just inside. :)

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
i got 3 of 3 on mau camp site but tried the halls for 2 of 3 but didnt get it, think borand stole them all tho :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
LEAVE THE MAUS ALONE, They are the only friends that treat me with respect and gives me a beer now and then, if you keep killing them i will steal all your horses. Last warning.

:(

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
im leaving them alone now, want good faction with them, gonna have fun farming setians :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Necropolis, farmed Bence scroll there, got like 6 Vara scrolls in 4hours(first mobs at first bridge.)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Blood said:
i'll leave them alone! (want good fraction with Fafnir)
Good, we cant have one of our hunters, limp around now can we.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom