Vantage Point

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone seen this great film yet? It has totally gone under the radar from what I can see but if you like shows such as '24' then this is a cracking film that you really should see. Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox from Lost and Forest Whitaker all star and give good performances. Defo one to watch if you like political action thrillers.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
It was nice to see something that was different from all the remakes, what with Rambo/AVP etc.

I liked the story very much and it was good to see the guy from Lost getting a good movie.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep it was pretty damn good and they worked the twists in at the end very well imo.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well I thought I had it on the HDD I brought to work tonight but apparently it is not. Been waiting untill tonight to see it, since I need a break from reading.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Saw it while I was in Stockholm. It was entertaining but time thing got pretty annoying pretty quickly (I think it actually broke the flow of the movie in the final analysis). Still, it was watchable and I'd recommend it to people :)
I also saw No Country For Old Men, which was Coen brothers back on form! GF did not like it though, she left the cinema a little shell-shocked at all the deaths...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Watching a movie taking place in Salamanca but shot in Mexico (cept the crowded main plaza scenes) made my teeth screech :twak:

Laddey

FH is my second home
i 'bought' a copy of it tother day. Not thought about watching it, but i think i will now. Thanks Cocdax

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is there a big sporty white muscle car in it?

*waits for it*

Get it?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Holy Shit!

Tohtori's tried to tell two jokes on one page!

The threads going into cardigan arrest!

Get me four CC's of "stfu" forumpics and two decent ontopic posts! STAT!

BREATHE DAMNIT ! BREATHHHEEEEE :sex: :fluffle: :confused:

Laddey

FH is my second home
haha Dukat :D

FH was sucky last week, we have pulled it through men! We've done it!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Whadda'ya mean tried?! :eek:

Or do you mean like your last go at having sex with an actual woman? ;)

haha no it was far less messy than that whole episode!! :D I didnt end up with a broken back OR stranded at sea this time either! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oh damn, didn't i not mention that i asked your mother to come over to your get-together and say that i can't make it? :eek6:

Oh come on! I can't even start on that. Too easy, way too easy :D

I would know my own mothers arse anywhere and it was definately not hers, no it was definately your spotty little skinny ass seelboi!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I would know my own mothers arse anywhere and it was definately not hers, no it was definately your spotty little skinny ass seelboi!

But...my a** ain't skinny. I've put on some weight as per use...hmm...

I've got an a**-cat running around pretending to be my a**!!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
But...my a** ain't skinny. I've put on some weight as per use...hmm...

I've got an a**-cat running around pretending to be my a**!!

whats an a** ??!!? Answers on a postcard to the usual address! :D

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
saw the 'bank job' yesterday at cinemoo, was alreet.. tried to be awesome but failed a bit, ends up a bit average ;[ worth it for orange wednesday or a download thoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom