Vamps camping poc entrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
You guys are even bigger noobs then ppl playing warlocks tbh...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
just funny to c that the most overpowert 1 vs 1 char ingame atm camping poc an killing unbuffed ppl.. thats just weak tbh ;)

Arawnz

Fledgling Freddie
tvh mate, a shield tank can kill a vamp Nps.. just engage till hes out of power and then own him :p tho still find it annoying when i try to arty xp my mincer and stuff...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't my fault this time, only played 2 hours the past 8-9 days :p

majik

Banned
2b05228321.gif

Actually there was 5 of you and it was me and a vamp duo and you was buffed lol. You had like 2 bbs even fraps some of it detected fh whine xD.

QQ more.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
just funny to c that the most overpowert 1 vs 1 char ingame atm camping poc an killing unbuffed ppl.. thats just weak tbh ;)
week of vamp whine? fsss whine wl abit more plz

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Arawnz said:
tvh mate, a shield tank can kill a vamp Nps.. just engage till hes out of power and then own him :p tho still find it annoying when i try to arty xp my mincer and stuff...
if u dont know... dont say nothing m8...
u cant engage/BG vamp off hand...

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:

well, think he meant to survive till he is oop? :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Akyma said:
a vamp is always loosing power if he isnt fighting or landing hits with his mainhand piercer , if you can survive the 2 claws (which is all they can cast if they not hitting anything) then slam / stun you win ... :touch:

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
should learn from kagato then . saw him pwn a vamp with DI bb on tail earlier today near renaris T4

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
You guys are even bigger noobs then ppl playing warlocks tbh...

tbh, try to play one in rvr not in bg's

Eeben said:
just funny to c that the most overpowert 1 vs 1 char ingame atm camping poc an killing unbuffed ppl.. thats just weak tbh

ye, ye... 1 vs 1 ??? if you cannot count properly use those fingers mother nature gave you.
If you cannot do that eighter, let me enlighten you: four first time, then five at next run, brave, buffed, albs versus a vamp and a bard, but no, it's still not fair enough for you mister theurg...

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:
should learn from kagato then . saw him pwn a vamp with DI bb on tail earlier today near renaris T4

the vamp with bb stuck was me on a suicide run to renaris guards and when i saw Kagato, i decided to give him a laugh (rps included) instead of just sittin down. Damn, he parried 75% of my swings...
Tbh, with my spec, i can hope to bring down Kagato only if he has ip down and w/o any end pots, eventually his bb gets a ld just before fight comence :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
should learn from kagato then . saw him pwn a vamp with DI bb on tail earlier today near renaris

As yes kagato one of the true soloers /salute.

Anyway I very much doubt a vampiir has any chance in a 1v1 vs a heavy tank. Since leather has 10% abs, they will be hit very hard, especially by crush weapons. 14% power is not enough to get the 40% evade buff off, so essentially they have to go toe to toe with a guy they can't really hit without any self buffs which tends to make the fight rather one sided...

Incidentally not a QQ, it's how it should be, every class needs to be weak versus something, and 1v1 vampiirs can kill most other classes.

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Back to the topic.
Anyone camping entrance till next patch to kill unbuffed people porting in, at any PoC entrance is a Tosser.

Which have been 99% hibs if you ask me, at least at Alb PoC.

:flame:

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Gremon said:
Back to the topic.
Anyone camping entrance till next patch to kill unbuffed people porting in, at any PoC entrance is a Tosser.

Which have been 99% hibs if you ask me, at least at Alb PoC.

:flame:

You still didn't got the fact that Eeben has no idea what he's talkin about?
What he called entrance is actually the first xroad, the one that split to enter-exit-mob areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom