Vampire

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
forget archery patch
nerf the fking vampire
how much can u complain about an op class ?

Davejohnson

Banned
vamp is not that bad, fumble-spell and end-drain should be on a higher re-cast, maybe 1 minute or so, other then that i dont see any real problems. :]

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Vamp whine is so last year.

Mate you think vamps are bad wait until the maulers are all over in a few weeks make vamps look like lvl 10 luris.

Eble

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You do realise, it's "Vampiir"?

Vampires are the things that bite your neck and turn into bats... *Gives cookie*

They won't touch VAMPIIRs till Maulers/Archers are behaving.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
vampiir and mauler?

wait until you 1v1 against a Friar.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
why should they touch vamps?
if i remember right they been touch 2 times with some nerfs already and are kinda weak compared with the classes that received their love patch (thanes, valks, heavy tanks, friars, melee hunters, assasins etc.) and i won't even mention maulers

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
You do realise, it's "Vampiir"?

Vampires are the things that bite your neck and turn into bats... *Gives cookie*

They won't touch VAMPIIRs till Maulers/Archers are behaving.

And where did you think they got the idea from?

http://www.shroudeater.com/vampv.htm Appearently, vampiir is vampire in Estonen.

Look at what the class can and looks:

-deathly pale looks.
-have a flying sort of run speed.
-end tap spell
-claw attack with a bloodred animation (very common in books and movies that vampires uses claws)
-they have a spell in one of there spell lines that turns away mobs from them, lika a vampires abillity to frighten and controll there foes.
-there inbuilt buffs, to reflect there hightened physical abillites as an undead

The list goes on, check there spell liberary for your self and think about it.

*hands the entire pack of cookies right back*

Nate

FH is my second home
Why don't they nerf Theurg pet spam already! They should get the same treatment as Animists are getting ;o

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
NERF everything back to 1.38, why not.

Can we get a whine board on the forum too?

Nerf girls who can type texts faster than I can open my phone too.

Nerf parking wardens.

Nerf 108 keys on my keyboard.

Nerf the pitta bread in my kebab splitting and leaking down my shirt after a night on the pull and getting lucky, then unlucky...

Nerf taxs, we all hate em anyway!

Nerf nerfs, theres too many!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf everything!

Make everyone level 1 with locked /xp off and a practice stick.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
NERF everything back to 1.38, why not.

Can we get a whine board on the forum too?

Nerf girls who can type texts faster than I can open my phone too.

Nerf parking wardens.

Nerf 108 keys on my keyboard.

Nerf the pitta bread in my kebab splitting and leaking down my shirt after a night on the pull and getting lucky, then unlucky...

Nerf taxs, we all hate em anyway!

Nerf nerfs, theres too many!

Repped, quoted for truth AND sigged!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
Why don't they nerf Theurg pet spam already! They should get the same treatment as Animists are getting ;o

If a theurg has more than 5 pets up at once in RvR either start dealing with them or interupt the theurg already!

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for your update.

The decision was actually made to remove money drops from mobs in these dungeons to prevent people from constantly farming mobs which were required to finish a quest. Therefore, this is working as intended.

As for the shrooms on keeps, this is something which is decided by Mythic, not by us. We therefore have no influence on the matter. You are welcome to give your feedback on the Camelot Herald feedback forum: http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php if you have feedback on this or other aspects of the game.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
Guess im pissing in th wind again

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Jumping while casting is also not considered bug abuse, as jumping is not considered moving. The caster would have to have a very fast cast time however, to keep the line of sight he has acheived by jumping.
I just have to lol at this

Davejohnson

Banned
its better to cancel your dexes so you can start casting at one jump, and finish the spell in the second :)

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Mauler, Friar, Vamp or Valkyria - Im not mutch for soloing (IMO, its boring and not why I play the game), but I gues its about the same with all classes that have true HoT's ... After that its more a question what class that can deal out most punichment in short order.

HoT's:
Friars uses theres when not interupted or when hiting with the right style, maulers needs to be hit to get power and after that insta, vamp's is the oposite to maulers and need to hit the other to get power and after that they can insta cast and Valks can use theres when ever they wants (castabel or insta) - Right? Interesting different approtches.

So Who does most damage of thise, maulers or any of the others?

Davejohnson

Banned
maulers should have it easier vs classes with high defense compared to vamps, but harder versus casters since no long range interrupts or charge..

not sure if maulers have any defense vs moc-lajftappers tho?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
And where did you think they got the idea from?

http://www.shroudeater.com/vampv.htm Appearently, vampiir is vampire in Estonen.

Look at what the class can and looks:

-deathly pale looks.
-have a flying sort of run speed.
-end tap spell
-claw attack with a bloodred animation (very common in books and movies that vampires uses claws)
-they have a spell in one of there spell lines that turns away mobs from them, lika a vampires abillity to frighten and controll there foes.
-there inbuilt buffs, to reflect there hightened physical abillites as an undead

The list goes on, check there spell liberary for your self and think about it.

*hands the entire pack of cookies right back*

Just, lol.

Everz

FH is my second home
everyone does know that vampiir buffs are worse then normals off a druid?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
everyone does know that vampiir buffs are worse then normals off a druid?

Well, lower value, but can't be sheared, are there after a rezz, and don't drop when the druid dies, which isn't necessarily the same thing. The latter bit is more relevant on Classic, where the Druid would be nearby.

Darzil

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Not to mention they can enter someware that requires zoneing and still be able to fight buffed were other classes would lose buffs

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Which of the 3 lines would u say is best for a Vamp RvR wise..

Cos Tbh , Shadow has by fat the best overal , but the other 2 seem perfectly viable, and im not sure i wanna be a flame claw spammin git , the other 2 lines seem more fun.

As for vamp vs mauler, its down to who was the most power at the start of the fight id say.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I had a VE/SM vamp, evade is insane and fumble is handy too :)

Nate

FH is my second home
If a theurg has more than 5 pets up at once in RvR either start dealing with them or interupt the theurg already!

oh sorry didn't realise they can be interrupted, thanks :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom