vamp spec

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
just started a vamp but i am just a n00b....so whats a good solo spec now days..... i was thinking about 43p 48VE 13SM would it work well ?:)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
vamp? Since they don't have claw spam anymore I dont think they have a proper spec anymore

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
just started a vamp but i am just a n00b....so whats a good solo spec now days..... i was thinking about 43p 48VE 13SM would it work well ?:)

I am not a vamp expert but if you want to go VE spec this is the best spec:
34 P
48 VE
25 Dem
Rest SM

There is no real need to go above 34 Pierce now. You get an anytime style with a good to hit bonus with a growth rae of around 0.8. The called shots have a growth rate of around 2.0 but they are second in a chain and the first style has no growth rate. Overall you will do as much damage just spamming the anytime. I have this spec on my vamp and at realm rank 3 with the Weapons Skill buff up I have 2000+ WS.

The 25 Dem will give you the first few resist buff which will improve your survivability alot.

Your other option is to go high Dem spec:
34 P
33 VE
45 Dem
Rest SM

You need the 33 VE for the weapon skill buff and fumble debuff. The high Dem will give you an awful lot of survivability but you lose stealth lore which with the new power regen changes you can have up all the time with the high VE.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i'll go for the first spec .... true the follow up isn't worth it against a tank or anyone else even stealthers that they might evade if you lose the follow up you will lose all your melee dmg.... thanks a lot your answer was equal to a pros ;)

ps: rep

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
The only thing to consider is that the 44pierce style is an 8s stun. If that lands you get two free vf-es chains and a bunch of power back.

Still the utility low pierce specs brings would out weigh the above vs high defense targets. Depends on what you want to fight really.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
At higher RR when you can afford purge 3, charge 2 and IP2 48 VE is good, until then i suggest 48 Dem. A well played dem vamp can reduce almost any class to tears.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
vamp? Since they don't have claw spam anymore I dont think they have a proper spec anymore

they still have claw spam..they havent changed it so u know..facing vamps everyday in df and they spam claw like a madman

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Really? Thought I read something about the claws being on a 1min timer now?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH

we all that hate vamps wish that but it will never happend then ppl will stop playing becuase the class isent op anymore

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
It wont come any 1 min timer on claw (and i fgs dont hope it does'nt) , a 10-15 sec recast i can agree to , but 1min is to long . And my bet is that if they would set it to 1min quite many would rage stop thier subs .
I never claw spam on my Vamp tho (high Pierce is the way to go more fun/challenge that way :power:)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
34 pierce
48 VE
28 SM

Use a legendary matter weapon and duo with a warden to kill annoying stealthers

Vamps are not more op-ed then valks, warlocks, reavers or heretics, most melee classes can win 1 on 1 with vamp, specially sojourners

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
34 pierce
48 VE
28 SM

Use a legendary matter weapon and duo with a warden to kill annoying stealthers

Vamps are not more op-ed then valks, warlocks, reavers or heretics, most melee classes can win 1 on 1 with vamp, specially sojourners

hehe attack attack fz attack attack run :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom