Valkybaybee enters BG

V

valky

i have level'd another NS up and i am back in bg so dont leave your zerg muhahaha :)

hope to have some fun as always

Valky.

E

ele

:clap: Yay Valky..just rolled an infil, she's lvl 24..I am proud to announce you were her 1st ever Thid kill..you win a Postal Order for £1.50 and a bottle of Blue Nun wine :p (Sunny Delight if under 18 yrs)

I

iodine

Originally posted by valky
i have level'd another NS up and i am back in bg so dont leave your zerg muhahaha :)

That NS is ewul

Nome:p

D

dimerian

"Valkybaybeesbuffbot sends : Wheres the action?" ;) :m00:

V

valky

yeah i do use a buffbot now, simple fact was that before lvl command was introduced there was little/no hibs to help support me in battles vs the amount of albs/mids.

Therefore i thought why not use a buffbot to be kinda fair as wherever i went i always ran into packs of stealthers/Full groups of enemys rdy to lay the smack dab on me... At least now i have no trouble/better chance of dropping any person that crosses my path.

And i am suprised how much difference botted makes as i usually play with no buffs, i am running: str 176, con 168, dex 213, qui 168 which i am pretty sure is the stats whch is only at lvl 23 as well :)

Anyways gotta lvl my ns to 24 to increase my dmg etc that i can deal.

Been fun

Peace.

D

dimerian

Ye have noticed very many bg1 infis with bb`s so Im not suprised at all that hibs use also tbh - funny thing is that albs still move with 3-5 stealther-gangs even if 1000 bots :m00:

E

ele

I use a bot but I always solo with my infil unless there a CK attack/retake. If I want to group i play my matter cabby or sorc. Soloing you can only blame yourself if you cock it up :rolleyes:

J

jackriper

Go Valky

Joining you there soon, gank some albs cus they stink

Yes I have changed realms !!!!

Awaiting witty comments :)

D

dimerian

Ye well,I soloed in exc with my briton slash infi and lost prolly 4-5 times to one or two sb`s - they were buffed - so that just proves as infi its damn easy to solo in bg,nightshade is harder,believe it or not - but yes,its a game so cant complain if someone once in a while groups,ofc its annoying to be in the resieving end but no-one can change it ^^

I

iodine

Re: Go Valky

Originally posted by jackriper
Joining you there soon, gank some albs cus they stink

Yes I have changed realms !!!!

Awaiting witty comments :)

hehe thought u had, i targeted someone on my horse and they were called jacktheriper, 1st i thought it might of been someone taking the piss :D

V

valky

1st buffbotted char i used in bg was when /level command came out which was not long ago at all due to me not being assed to lvl 1 proper up. :)

W

Wonk

im sure you used a buffabot when you got valkybaby to bg1. And thats a few months ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread