Valkeira over and out

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun while it lasted. Hibs didn't have anyone who could get me back up in time after I capped so it's farewell to Thidranki :(

No more fly-by 30% rezzes or druid-lookalikes with permasprint beating down pesky stealthers - honestly I don't know why there arn't more wardens in Thid, it's been a blast!

/salute to Albs and Mids - I met some *very* good opponents! It was fun playing against you :)

If anyone is curious, I was specced 18+5 blunt, 4+5 parry, 15+2 nurture, 16+5 regrowth and I bought Longwind1 as my first RA so I could permasprint with my end4 chant. I was rather well equipped, too ;)

Bye-bye :clap:

Attachments

• Valkeira.jpg
    Valkeira.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 81

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm, well that was fun so I've rolled up a replacement warden - Sofirion, male sylvan this time, same green armour and spec but different RA plan. No MCL by 1L3 wasn't a good idea! :puke:

I don't really duel since I play a support hybrid, so you'll likely find me in skirmishes spanking people with my spiked club or trying to heal the mindless suicidal hibs. I love those fights :D

See you there ;)

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Damn I capped my Thane last night also, damn albs just started zerging when I got wasted so my grp couldnt rezz me. *cry* They made a brave attempt though and I salute them for that :)

Was fun though, might bring in my gimped RM to cap him also :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom