[]v[][O][O] []\[]

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i want to change my lastname but am unsure what to have. any ideas?

Bahumat HatesSchoolHolidayZergs
Bahumat Overdrive
Bahumat postsomucheveryonedespiseshim
Bahumat marriedamarshmellowman
Bahumat TinmanLookingForDorothy

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bahumat said:
i want to change my lastname but am unsure what to have. any ideas?

Bahumat Overdrive

No >.<.

Will get me confused between several of my character names..

Overdriven/Overdrivens/Overdrive >.<

Bahumat LastNamesAreLame.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat IsMySlaveName (African Theme)

What about that? :eek:

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
runseal quick drying....

Bahumat DoesExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin (paladin/plate theme)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha thats a good one Faith.

Bahumat willpostforgold

Marc

FH is my second home
Bahumat EveryPostOnFHIMakeIsRetarded

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Tell us what on earth your 1st name is from so we can better take the p'

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Think he was supposed to write 'Bahamut' but got it wrong oO

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah its from ffx, i spelt it wrong then realised Bahumat sounds better than bahamut so i did not bother making a new char.

nnext on my list is Tildus, Yana, Lolu, Wikka, Kibari and saigeanmobile

saigean change your surname to mobile lol

im really bored pls insult my name etc etc or make some stuff up im going on lunch in 20 mins and expect at least ten pages......here is my story

one day Bahumat was walking on the frontiers when this little old man appeared and shouted "Le tou de lechounch" bewildered Bahumat says "?"

the little old man hit bahumat in the chest and it really hurt him, the little old man ran off screaming "lesbos" andhis name was oit.

bahumat was still shaking from being attacked by the grey haired old man when he saw this person who looked kinda cool but was weariung trainers.....his name was fuzzy and he told bahumat that where ever he went ppl would suffer his posting wrath. bahumat did not understand what fuzzy meant but knew it was important.

Then out of nowhere a guy all in black called skold ran up to Bahumat and started shouting at him, he said stuff like "gimp" and "Mezz" bahumat did not know what to do so he started chanting egss eggs eggs then this weird mist came out of bahumat.....skold was very scared and started shouting speed speed and he went off about 60000 mph!

when bahumat arived at svasud faste a big man who looked like a bully started laughing, he has these weird skeleton men with glow sticks in their hands....bahumat looked on and drew his weapon, it was a trick and he slammed the troll, then he started to sprint whilst running end chant, the troll pm bahu and said i am lord bug abuser aka bigbadman but bahumat kept running.

he bumped into someone called Faith who was a shade but we knew she was super hot. she said to sit down and bahumat did, faith then lost control of her pet and sat with bahu and they ate eggs and rice and lived ahppily ever after.

HOW UBER IS THAT wahooo i just entertained you guys for at least 5 mins im so proud please mark it out of 10

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
bravo

lol more more. what happened to BBM did he catch up on a horse

yeh ur lucky Faith likes eggs. i hear her pet is one mean SoB coz he cant get fuzzys trainers in his shoe size.

ooh i got a quiz for ppl. and i will keep it in the tpoc of this thread just so we are all happy

bahu's last name right? kk

bahumat WhatMobsDoIHaveToKillToGetNeutralFactionWithDracsInAvalonCity

and

bahumat IknowItsPossibleAsMyMAtesInfIsNeutralToThemItsReallyHandyForPK

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah i think a good name would be

Bahumat CanSomeoneHelpFaitAsItsTrueISeenIt

guys im a bit pooped out from my din dins i have custard and lemons so i need a nap....will post the rest of the advbenture

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bahumat was really tired from his run so he sat down, after a couple of minutes these pesky skeleton people came back, bahumat was really worried but he saw a person with a blue aura coming from his bum,.... it was faith's pet, he was killing skeletons because his fuzzy trainers would not fit....bahumat promnised the abomination 4 copper and a bigger pair of trainers in return to kill the skeletons chasing bahumat.

the abomination wtf pwn the skeleton ppl and bidbadman showed up, he started to cast his pets again when you heard "tou che mofo big fat ass i shove this blade up your ass oooo betty" it was oit and he did his old man style on bidbagman, after a few hits bigbadman was dead and he turned on bahumat,

the abomination started rubbing his hands and looking the other direction when kapow the old man got hit, kablam the old man oit was dead.

Fuzzy turns up and reads a letter he was given from skold. mezz snare speed dot make him angry but this did not stop the abominnation he went beserk and pushed fuzzy over whilst biting his hands and trying to undo fuzzy's shoelaces. bahumat was freaked out big time so he ran. all these ppl from space started singing anfd these ugly birds who were valkyn started girating on a dwarfs nose. groups of britons all showed off their pudding basin hair cuts and quincy started on the murder investigation

by that time bahumat had the courage to go to every forum and spam all the boards with poiintless threads in the hope legion would hug him not try to feed him worms

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the bahumat got on a boat with yeppy and yeppy took teh boat away and made us say the boat was great but i did and i got on the boat and then said it sucked and got off again and everyone thought it was good and then tsabo and yepy or whatever there hero names are made out with some drakorans and then this thing turned round and this man was there who knew and they said well thats good and look how much i post ooo baby its amazing yepy take over the story wahooo

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
Thinking of changing my socks today, any idea what colour I should get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom