Utter madness

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There's probably a lot more to that story than we've heard.

Still, suing your neighbours kids in a rural community isn't going to make you too popular round town is it.

Imagine walking down the street the next day.

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
From reading that story i doubt she gets out much at all. Gotta love americans >< "Didn't want to go out because there might be cursing and drinking" ROFL.

Chilly

Balls of steel
fucking stupid americans, stupid girls for knocking on some old bints door at 10.30 then legging it, and stupid old wench for being such a bish!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Originally by Silly Wench: She went to a hospital emergency room the next day, fearing that she had suffered a heart attack, court records said.

Err...have to say...what the f*ck...don't you usually keel over and start pushing up daisies if you get a heart attack. :eek7:

"Hmm, did i have a heart attack?"

Well, are you dead?

"No, don't really feel dead."

There you go.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Err...have to say...what the f*ck...don't you usually keel over and start pushing up daisies if you get a heart attack. :eek7:

"Hmm, did i have a heart attack?"

Well, are you dead?

"No, don't really feel dead."

There you go.

No, a heart attack can just result in pain. I know people who have had heart attacks and not realised what it was and then only found out the next day when they visited their doctor.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ballard said:
No, a heart attack can just result in pain. I know people who have had heart attacks and not realised what it was and then only found out the next day when they visited their doctor.

Misinformed Seel corrected.

*goes to eat a lot of butter to find out himself*

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Thats one of the most pathetic thing i have ever read, the old fuck who sued the girls... no words to describe how sad that is anything for a quick buck... the judge who must have made the girls pay all that money for giving someone cookies wants hung drawn and quatered, and his licence to be a judge revoked.

As for the girls who stayed at home to bake cookie instead of going to a dance with drinking and cursing.. well they want to get a life ;o

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oooh Myyy God!!
People always moan about this world becoming a more unfriendly place and from the sounds of it the woman who had an anxiety attack because the door was knocked on is probably one of the people who wish the world was a nicer place............. so when someone does something increadible nice (i thought it was a very very sweet gesture) what does she do? Why sue them ofcourse!

Nasty Ez coming out here but i really hope that woman gets burgled and the burgler cuts himself or something and SUES her ass, let her see what it feels like to be on the end of a dumb ass law suit eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom