Uthgard - Which realm to play

Which realm should we play on Uthgard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you've read the Uthgard thread you will know that I am planning to start a guild and try to get as many people as possible in the guild so we can help each other out

I personally want to play Alb, but I am up for playing anything really.

I will let the poll run for a week and decide after that. Atleast 10 people are needed for one realm before I start up a guild. Too many will be online at different times for us to be efficient enough if we have less people in the guild.

Also feel free to suggest guild names

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hibernia because you can make the insane bomb groups :p Midgard can make those aswell with aoe stun + sm pbaoe

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Alb ill roll a friar and be good at what I do best. Beeing worthless.

CorNokZ

Remember to VOTE on the poll!!

Talk about being useless, lol :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
got some chars in progress on all 3 so doesnt really matter to me. Been playing minstrel lately tho

leviathane

Part of the furniture
why would you not wanna play mid, 3healer/sham tank grp gogogo xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hibernia because you can make the insane bomb groups :p Midgard can make those aswell with aoe stun + sm pbaoe

indeed, mid bomb grp > hib bomb grp back then :p higher delve pbaoe for a start + aoe stun., you could argue hibs had it easy tho with BAOD tho, it was op as fuck back then :( made hib grps mega easy vs anything magical.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It should and i was hoping it was but to my understanding its new ra syetem , i could be wrong ofc

Drummer-Deamer

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment it's new RAs. Old RAs were announced a few months ago but no word when they'll be ready. Some GM did let slip that they were working on the last few and that it should be soon.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
At the moment it's new RAs. Old RAs were announced a few months ago but no word when they'll be ready. Some GM did let slip that they were working on the last few and that it should be soon.

Well... their forums were "hacked" about 2 months ago now and they still have not got them back up, so it looks like the developer is busy at the moment.. They also got knocked to Established from Supporting for not contributing anything to DOL :lol:

Everz

FH is my second home
DOL is a pos these days anyways, Uthgard is still godlike however in terms of development.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
If you want quite a fun experience then play Storm's Diablo 2 "sub-server"... very fun :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I have a level 37ish Chanter @ Hib, What ever we do, in order to XP, best policy is focus + heal + HOT.

CorNokZ

Can you actually take out a wider range of mobs than a pbae group would?

Gwadien

Can you actually take out a wider range of mobs than a pbae group would?

Yep mate, easily simply because PBAE groups are supprisingly slow due to cast times etc, Damage shields + HOT's seem to be a wee bit OP on that server, can easily duo with a mentalist and take out hmm 10-12 red/purple mobs..

+ POM even more reason for a Mentafunk.

CorNokZ

We will start once the poll closes, on the 17th

Hopefully the people who voted on either of the realms that didn't win, will join the realm that did and we can have a big guild on one realm rather than 3 small ones on three realms.. At least that was the idea

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Sounds good to me mate, I voted Mid but will happily play Alb as its the only realm I havent really played properly, even after all these years.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Uthgard website seems to be on extended hiatus
Anyone able to fill me in on getting the client etc?

Gwadien

I'll play my Friar if I decide to play.. I'll spec in Enhance/healing ;)

Gwadien

What are we going to call the guild? Ideas!

Freds Faeces ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom