UT2003 League or ladder or cup or anything??

P

pondlife

Are there any plans for any kinda league or owt on the BW servers for this game?? I can't find any thing mentioned on the site :(

Also does anyone know of any ut2003 leagues apart from the Jolt and PC gamer ones please??

Thanks

B

bigfoot

We might embark on a league this year, it depends on a few things, in all likelihood it would be Subscriber only though.

P

pondlife

Would that mean the whole clan would have to be subscribed? Or at least one member??

W

wildthang

Originally posted by bigfoot
We might embark on a league this year, it depends on a few things, in all likelihood it would be Subscriber only though.

Bah :rolleyes:

Yeah. Basically if you play 5v5 games, you'll need 5 subscriptions to BW for each team member playing. After paying cable bills & server rental do we really need to pay once more when there are still free leagues out there?

I don't mind paying an "entrance fee" to play in leagues if it helps sustain costs incurred but I don't want to be tied into a annual subscription.

P

pondlife

Originally posted by wildthang

Basically if you play 5v5 games, you'll need 5 subscriptions to BW for each team member playing.

I bloody well hope not :( I thought it use to be so long as one member of the clan was a subscriber then the whole clan could take part in league games?? Well I'm sure it did for one of the RTCW leagues we used to play in (I think :D)

Users who are viewing this thread