UT LAN Problems

O

old.kayos

Right I installed UT and the latest patch on 2 PC's on a LAN and tried to set up a LAN game but the following happend The server could go in no problems and then when the second machine tried to connect one of the bots drops out thats fine and the server sees the the client as being in the game but the client screen stays at the Connecting screen. The One CD was used in installing UT on both machines could this cause a problem or does anyone have any ideas.
Kayos

O

old.Mig

only can help you reagrding the "cd part":
my and my m8's have UT lans and all "PC's UT's" is from the same CD, so that isn't your problem for sure
gl to solve it, hf :)

W

Wazzerphuk

I might be able to help, but your English is so grammatically poor it makes no sense. :(

O

old.kayos

Originally posted by Wazzerphuk
I might be able to help, but your English is so grammatically poor it makes no sense. :(

So there was a lack of punctuation, the message is still readable. If you want me to improve my grammer I can but whats the point in pleasing little twats like you.

Kayos A.L.C.M.

W

Wazzerphuk

Woah, calm down.

I only asked for you to repeat it in proper English! No need to bite my head off.

O

old.kayos

Well got it working I just turned off Inet connection sharing and then it worked.

And Wazzerphuk you never asked me to repeat the msg you just attacked my English.

O

old.l0cksm1th

there seems to be a lot of pedantic arses who can't think about anything other than poster's use of english.

I think we can mutually agree that posts like Wazzer's aren't interesting or helpful :)

W

Wazzerphuk

Yes but it wouldn't be needed if these people actually decided to write properly, so all could understand it. :)

O

old.l0cksm1th

If you didn't understand what he was saying like everyone else did then you're either too preoccupied with grammar to the point that it ruins your concentration or you're a few bourbons short of a biscuit tin :p

Anyway, enough from me; I'm too ill with the flu. In fact, I probably wouldn't even be interested if I wasn't so delirious with fever :(

O

old.[G]TRIXXX

hmmmm wazzerphuk i was wonderwing iv youve coult hulp me wif me englisch couse itd currently sux
Do y00 gife lezzons or nod

wit mie gr33t1ngz tanx a lot

O

old.Mig

Originally posted by Wazzerphuk

if you don't want to help the guy then just don't post

O

old.[G]TRIXXX

Sorry about that wazzerphuk but i don't think the grammar off that guy has ne thing to do with his question.

W

Wazzerphuk

I wanted to help out, I just couldn't make sense of it :)

O

old.kayos

Well your the only one who did not understand my post because I got replies on other boards with the exact same post. What Mig said is true if your don't want to help then don't post.

kayos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom