Usless MLs

Zede

Part of the furniture
Is it me or are some masterlevel skills, hardly used, or not used at all ?

The Perfecter ML10 ability I reckon Ive used hmm 5 times since ToA was released ( healing peeps not in grp in a tower after an EoY) Is the idea that ML abilities as they go up in level tend to be "better" cause the ML10 one seems a bit naff !

What other ones are hardly ever used from the other ML lines ? ( only other one I tried was Warlord FOR the ML10 ability :p but I missed FoP and NS cure so much I had to spec back again)

Id love to be able to pick and chose the ones I want from Perfecter and Warlord, Fop, cure NS and BoF !!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Summon Warcrystal and Battlewarder from Convoker are not used much.

Summon Warcrystal isn't used much by me I guess because I only really use tower/keep siege weapons, which can't use it.

Battlewarder I've tried to use many times, but can't really find a use. Its like a less uber version of Crystal Titan.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
In Soj path, ml3 and ml4. Never heard of anyone using them. Really crap :\

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
the whole warlord ml is a bag of shite- only thing that is useful is the 10% health/power/end heal and the seige speed increase :p even then they are mediocre.

Zede

Part of the furniture
DocWolfe said:
the whole warlord ml is a bag of shite- only thing that is useful is the 10% health/power/end heal and the seige speed increase :p even then they are mediocre.

u get a 25% BoF for 35 seconds, thats a good ML10 ML :) but rest is a bit poo yer

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Stormlord , also most of the Battlemaster styles I find useless ( except for classes with end reduction buffs , warden, friar etc )

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
u get a 25% BoF for 35 seconds, thats a good ML10 ML :) but rest is a bit poo yer

pet scare @ ml3, counter to demo @ ml9

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Ml9 convoker on Wizards ;)
You could, er, ml9 the Crystal Titan :D.

Don't albs get a quest which rewards them with a 'whistle' (like the hib one), which can summon puppies? If so, ml9 them for a bigger puppy... they're so much more adorable :)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Greatness.
Perfector ML4 ability. Complete waste of time. I always run into the 20 buff limit well before I run out of concentration.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I like that greatness to be honest. Allows me to do a lot more purple buffs on a lot more pets than without it.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
In Soj path, ml3 and ml4. Never heard of anyone using them. Really crap :\

Sojourner Abilities
3 Reveal Crystalseed - Sweep Mine
4 Unmake Crystalseed - Disable Mine

Yep, I've never used them either.....

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
Stormlord , also most of the Battlemaster styles I find useless ( except for classes with end reduction buffs , warden, friar etc )
Most of BM line is usefull, its just the end cost that doesn't make it worth while to use if you don't have any end regen, I sent feedback saying this on mythics site saying the duration/gain of effects doesn't match the costs involved in performing them.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
I used unmake crystalseed to "break" doors on str relic keep back in OF(didn't know what I was doing though,read it on vos :p)

but other than that,yes unmake and reveal is quite useless plus should be made passive I believe(at least,reveal one)

Battlemaster line is full of -oh-so-great-end-drain- styles which makes my ranger go ooe in 2-3 styles.

especially I love faultfinder with dual wield.1 hit -- you'r down to %30 end

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
DocWolfe said:
??

ml10 warguard (25% abs for group)
ml3 cowering bellow (takes pets off support/casters)
ml9 leadership (raises level for damage calcs)
ml6 energizing aura (reduced end cost)
ml5 guided strike (aoe master of pain 2)
ml2 Bolstering battlecry (10% heal to health/end/mana)

warlord is far from useless

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
couple banelords are useless, ml5 is one that springs to mind, think also ml7, cba to check :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom