Using AC tool to macro paladin/skald chants

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Anyone got a good example of a macro they use ?

Preferably with damage add and speed chants last in the loop (dont really care about resist chants as will be using cl resists over them anyway)

Insurance renewal on the Octavia means no Microsoft x6 keyboard this week but i wanna play my skald so :p

delete

Can't get enough of FH
i use this on my skald.. its autohotkey thou.

Code:
Loop
{
send  {F4}
sleep 50
send {F5}
sleep 50
send {F6}
sleep 50
send {F7}
sleep 50
send {F8}
sleep 50
send {F3}
Sleep 8051
}

f12::Pause  ;

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ok and how do i use a macro with autohotkey at im crap at it i just enter it as a script ?

Also im guessing you have the chants qbound to the above keys (f4-11 etc) and f12 starts and ends the sequence ?

delete

Can't get enough of FH
install ahk, copy the script into a new txt file, rename the txt file to skald.ahk or whatever and then run it.

yes, you are correct.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Humm i qbound the 6 chants to f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 etc and f12 as the key to stop-start the script, its working on browser as it makes it go apeshit with hotmail opening etc lol but ingame it isnt doing anything, i will continue to fiddle

MrBic

Part of the furniture
I use ac tools for macro chants cause Ive found it to bug to much with hkn, and mythic are bitches about hkn now it seems. AC tools seems safer atm

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I downloaded AC tool installer but when i try to run it nothing happens and i dont get a file HKN i find very buggy so i cba with that AKN seems ok ho i cant get it to work in the game client :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I downloaded AC tool installer but when i try to run it nothing happens and i dont get a file HKN i find very buggy so i cba with that AKN seems ok ho i cant get it to work in the game client :(

Try switching between windowed mode or fullscreen.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Thats not an option i cant triple log windowed mode as there is too much overlapping client lag i can run 3 full screen clients smooth as a whistle tho

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Why bother when main machine logs 3 fine, why not just buy a microsoft x6 keyboard for macroes, i stated above why i didnt ;)

Because the problem may be that AHK on your computer doesnt work well with running 3 accounts (be that in window mode or full screen).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Because the problem may be that AHK on your computer doesnt work well with running 3 accounts (be that in window mode or full screen).

Nah when i was testing it today was with only 1 acc :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Thats not an option i cant triple log windowed mode as there is too much overlapping client lag i can run 3 full screen clients smooth as a whistle tho

clientsleep background 2 accs - and u'll get no lag at all - (in window mode)

i always run window mode - full screen is for nubs

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tried running as admin, and as for windowed mode my system configured the way i have it runs 3x fullscreen mode perfectly, windowed mode gets nasty crossclient lag so it no good for my use

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Running as admin actually did it, it didnt work at 1st as the qbinds i had set up didnt save from yesterday for some reason, thanks for the help bahu and septinamate no doubt thats your problem too

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Running as admin actually did it, it didnt work at 1st as the qbinds i had set up didnt save from yesterday for some reason, thanks for the help bahu and septinamate no doubt thats your problem too

/hug :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i use this on my skald.. its autohotkey thou.

Code:
Loop
{
send  {F4}
sleep 50
send {F5}
sleep 50
send {F6}
sleep 50
send {F7}
sleep 50
send {F8}
sleep 50
send {F3}
Sleep 8051
}

f12::Pause  ;

So this works fair enough but if im planning on SoS i have to f12(pause) then sos ? cause if i sos and i pop chants id be kinda fucking myself over wouldn't i ?:=)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yes Kenneth

Also i love how PS then rr5 then sos pretty much lets me escape all but the most determined hib groups

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom