User Interface

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone have a fairly clean UI with the maps? Every one that I've installed has no maps and I can't seem to find 'em.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
gimpchimp said:
Does anyone have a fairly clean UI with the maps? Every one that I've installed has no maps and I can't seem to find 'em.
here a link a bit hard too instal but works http://www.daocmods.com and search 4 diivskin u get some UI and map pack

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
wait for 1.71 u get /map command

ingame map with ur location updated on it in realtime, its pretty good actually - one of the few good mythic changes.

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
wait for 1.71 u get /map command

ingame map with ur location updated on it in realtime, its pretty good actually - one of the few good mythic changes.
It'll only take six months to get here.

;)

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
www.derida.de

Best UI I found, one german version and one US version.. both is 1.70 also.. but works great with 1.69

HOLY SHITE ! just downloaded that UI.. its awsome ! it has everything and everything looks cool :) best UI ive ever seen in my life !

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
gimpchimp said:
Hmm... do I have to download / install the maps seperately?

No, just download the derida exe (the US one if you dont do German) and run it. Also download RAR if you dont have it installed on your PC. Once downloaded run the exe and then run modsetup in the folder it creates to configure the skin how you want it. This is how it sets the maps for your realm. Then copy the custom folder into your toa/ui/ folder and your done :clap:

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
I installed the Deride one. Are there any replacement maps for known spawn points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom