Useless TLreport. Consider this option instead Mythic.

M

mode2

What can I say? His report didnt bring anything new at all. Xeno keeps up the blabbering about damage, instead we should argue for other things to compensate. Replace him.
I think every berserker should get a RArespec so that we could reconsider our tactics. Going to TGglacier to hunt stones isnt in my interest as my computer is too weak to handle SI. What other options I have is to buy one, which means to get 5 platina, and i have 12 gold. I do not have a guild, I do not like guilds. You should give the solitary berserker a chance and throw me a RArespec Mythic.

Mode, Played since release. Only character= berserker lvl 50

C

chretien

If you only have 12 gold on your only character who is level 50 and not passing money to guild crafters I think I should give you a bit of advice.

<ahem>

<clears throat>

Farming grey mobs isn't working is it?

I

Irgil

dont think a RA respec would do much good .. single or full skill respec would be better ... but what to spec then?? not many options as a zerk imo...

M

~Mobius~

The same Mode who was guildmaster of <Children of Beggers> and used to sit at apk threatening to pull the elite guards if people didnt pay him? :p

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
The same Mode who was guildmaster of <Children of Beggers> and used to sit at apk threatening to pull the elite guards if people didnt pay him? :p

If it is...

Mode > ALL.

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
lmao,forgot about that.yes i'm pretty sure that's him. :D

K

klavrynd

i'd sign to get mode a statue in the pryd/mid hall of fame next to jon, saaug and shadowwarrior

K

kalgarn

:clap:
wonder what actually happend with shadowwarrior,he was only around for a month i think.funny how ppl still remember him after all this time :p

O

old.Noita

Apparently a grave of shadowwarrior's was seen in Alb/Excal close to Prydwen Bridge about a year back - perhaps its the same guy?

C

Cush

Was crafting with Eroa in Gna at the time shadowwarrior was active. You knew something was seriosly wrong if you didnt see a death spam message from him atleast every 5 minutes

M

~Mobius~

I had the great fortune to have somehow made friends with him, oh the times we had hunting Silverscale Drakes!
He was seriously crazy...the amount of times he died was just incredible ...I dont think he got past level 15 or so. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom