Useful advice

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
2. Are Aliens real extraterrestrial biological entities?

In many circles this is readily accepted. This is NOT a proven fact. NO evidence yet today can absolutely show this. It is only a belief, based on sketchy at best circumstantial so-called evidence.

Replacing a few words will allow us to discuss the Christian teachings they are promoting on the site.

2. Was Jesus Christ a real biological entity?

In many circles this is readily accepted. This is NOT a proven fact. NO evidence yet today can absolutely show this. It is only a belief, based on sketchy at best circumstantial so-called evidence.

2. Is God a real entity?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
How can these people be so god damn stupid?

In college, while experimenting with mind-altering substances, I began hearing supernatural thrummings--even and especially when sober.

one night, shortly after a couple tokes on a joint, I began to feel very vulnerable... not bodily, but mentally. What threatened me? Somehow I knew that the threat was demonic.

By 16 drinking wasn't fun anymore, I had never really likes drinking, I found something I did like, hash and marijuana. By that time I had already experienced alien abductions and had been anal probed

So I took his pills and then found myself getting up one morning leaving a perfectly beautiful relationship with this girl, family and friends, hopped on a greyhound bus and headed for Vancouver to end up living on the streets with crack addicts and prostitutes. Two weeks there another abduction happened and this time there on the ship were reptilians and strapped to the walls were some of my friends from back home Toronto.

Here's my #1 tip to stop alien/demon abductions... lay off the drugs!

edit: LOL

When the anti-Christ comes on the scene, he will be capable of many miracles which will successfully dissuade people from believing in Genesis One and the bible altogether. He will have a helpmate(s). I believe this helpmate(s) will be aliens. The anti-Christ will have the ability to call these spaceships down. They will cause a great move from the Christian churches to the one-world-order church.

I love this website.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that website scares the shit out of me. seriously! I mean, I don't believe that any of those testimonies are real, some someone must have come up with that shit. I mean, it's worse than landoverbaptist ffs o0

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Not a little doubt that they were really "aliens". Not a
speck of doubt. NO DOUBT. ZERO DOUBT. This is going on and these
things are demons.

Near the end, when you realize what you're seeing is real, I started
to come close to a nervous breakdown. It changed my life. I mean I ran
to the Bible. I now know without a single doubt that the Bible is
totally 100% true! And Yes, all of the animals did fit on Noah's Ark!
I knew immediately that everything in the Bible happened and will
happen.

Apparently seeing aliens means God and the Bible really do exist! Just the proof we all needed and totally ignored. Silly us!

This was from a guy who shot amazing crystal clear footage of aliens repeatedly. He went to his "pastor" for advice, and strangely his advice was to destroy all the footage. NO DOUBT. ZERO DOUBT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom