used to have respect for you loxley

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by mandom
yes loxleygimp fuck off with your 4man stealth zerg to emain, fuckin idiot

Do you spend time in Emain often? Four people is somewhat tame.

K

knockout

dude, until you hibs end your odins stealth zerg you should keep you mouth shut.

Its common knowledge that hibs are the stealth zerg realm. Just the other day i saw 1 ranger on top of stairs hmgO i moved to attack him. Suddenly there are 2 ns on me, i evade 1 jump down back to alb side. 2 rangers that where by gate a bit on the road drop arrows on me. I didnt mind getting owned by that zerg, and didnt come over here to post a flame when that happened.

Not our fault your NS and Rangers were PLed in cursed forest by fins 4, and that the only way you can win over SBs and Infs is by making 5+ stealth zergs groups

L

loxleyhood

Christ, this is hard. I kill one idiot and two spawn in his place.

L

loxleyhood

What precisely did I do at htk, Ravenbourne? One shot you?

V

vintervargen

so u dont want brehons to zerg lox.

how do you expect an rr1 ns to get rps? even you could take an unbuffed rr1 ns... maybe

M

marczje

Originally posted by loxleyhood
That was an intentional zerg for the purpose of the picture. ;)

And the other one was really old. :)
hehe i'm not flaming u m8, just teasing ;d

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by adari
loxleyhood has grown all leet and cocky

He turned seventeen =) but he still have to play on daddys creditcard for some years more though :/

R

Ravenbourne

No I was just genuinely surprised to see your name pop up when I got zerged leaving htk solo and I am playing ranger atm anyway

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by vintervargen
so u dont want brehons to zerg lox.

how do you expect an rr1 ns to get rps? even you could take an unbuffed rr1 ns... maybe

Brehon is RR2 :cool:

L

loxleyhood

Alderian spawned. I must have killed enough idiots to reach the big boss!

R

Ravenbourne

anyway thread closed, no point flamming each other/post farming. I just wish all 3 realms would just stop with the fucking pointless stealth zergs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom