US version?

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

OK this isnt a "flame GOA post", or an "I'm leaving post".

I've just decided to "try" the US version to see what all the fuss is about with the patches. (I would never leave my friends and guild)

However...

I cant find anywhere that sells the US version and ships to UK...

Anyone have any ideas?

Price doesnt matter... :)

A

Addlcove

you can buy it in any computerstore in .dk try taking a walk to your lcoacl software psuher ;)

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

lol in most of the games stores in England that I go to... they havent even heard of DAoC :)

O

old.fat

i got mine from the CDromshop in canada. ok it did take 1 -2 weeks to get here. oh and the us one is prety good, ive even seen custommer help people in the game. They look like floating crystals with there name as customer servise hehe. Wish i saw some in the euro versions as they look cool

T

tilde

check ebay, i know a "guy" who get an account for 13.50$ :)

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Never been a fan of Ebay.
Would rather buy a brand new one :)

Still cant find anywhere that ships this outside US :(

O

old.Raziel

i saw the EU version in WH smiths in my crappy little town yesterday, was well surprised.

as for US version try www.gameplay.com i dont know if they still sell it, but they used to.

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Ok thnx for help all :)

I bought from http://www.dvdboxoffice.com

Costs 56 canadian dollars which is about £25 or 40 Euros

Free >>>WORLDWIDE<<< shipping aswell :)

I'll let everyone know how it goes ;)

C

Cohannyn

I bought mine from dvdboxoffice.com too and it arrived in 1.5 weeks. Ordered on a Wednesday, arrived on a Monday.

Good price and, without being too judgemental, a superior product. I too ordered just to check it out at first, but now I'm planning on cancelling my account on the European servers.

Didn't think the patches would matter but they do. Little things such as tatterred robes actually looking tatterred... or that the /appeal works just splendidly.. Add to that Guinevere being a RP server.. well.. I think you get the point.

O

old.Hendrick

Duh, I was going to offer dvdboxoffice but could not find the game on their list when I did a rough check :) They must be quite good, although I have developed a hatred to all international ordering, due to the fact that a former colleague always bothered me with how long his latest DVD shipment took. And the guy ordered anything you could get, almost every week.... :(

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

lol Hendrick you need to select games rather than DVD in the search box :)

K

Keri

Originally posted by Mattus
Ok thnx for help all :)

I bought from http://www.dvdboxoffice.com

Costs 56 canadian dollars which is about £25 or 40 Euros

Free >>>WORLDWIDE<<< shipping aswell :)

I'll let everyone know how it goes ;)

hehehe .. your shipping isn't free at all. I live in Canada and paid Cdn$39.95 for my US version. (Only played it for the free month). But $56 is the best deal you will get anywhere.

C

Cohannyn

The case of free shipping is probably as you say, "not really free". However, the price on the site is the price you pay, and that's a good thing in my opinion. More often than not when ordering in a webstore you usually get to pay what's listed as the sales-price AS WELL as a freight-charge.

Still, many of the movies listed have a better listprice than I would pay in stores here in Sweden :). DAoC U.S. used to cost 600 SEK before the Euro-version was released because it had to be imported, and now I paid 379 SEK... so big difference in price.

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Oh alright then...

^$£^%£ GOA!! ^*"("(^££ *"*"*!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!

Im leaving!

:D

S

SFXman

Kemor said his most common form in-game is a green crystal like the CS in the US :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom