US update ip's

O

Olvotoil

Hi guyz

can ne1 give me teh eu-us updat ip's in teh next 45 mins , i'm going 2 a m8's wiv my US account and he'z only got eu update , i need them bad so I can show him US , I can't get them from my copy as i'm going straight from skool to his house ,

IF u can do dis , DO it QUICKLY

T

trigali

Does anyone speak that language ?? Can someone translate ?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by [B&Q]Pharlap
Hi guyz

can ne1 give me teh eu-us updat ip's in teh next 45 mins , i'm going 2 a m8's wiv my US account and he'z only got eu update , i need them bad so I can show him US , I can't get them from my copy as i'm going straight from skool to his house ,

I'll give it a shot...

--"Can anyone give me the Ex Underwear - Underwear Socks tennis invisible people in the next 45 minutes? I am going two eights without identification verification, my Underwear Socks account and his Z only got Ex Underwear update. I need them badly so i can show him Underwear Socks. I can't get them from my copy as i'm going straight from drinking to his house.

IF Underwear can do dishes, DO it QUICKLY."--

I'm guessing that this guy wants someones ex underwear(used probably?), so he can show his friend them because he only has Socks. HE really, badly, needs them because his friend has only updates to -his- ex underwear and not the underwear itself. HE evidently can't get the copies(photocopies?) of his ex underwear because he's going straight from skool(which means cheers in some land...sweden? denmark?) and is probably too drunk to remember...

I hope this helps, even if i still don't understand the reason for this. PErhaps it's somekind of a cult again.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think Uncle Sicko speaks that language?
Come and translate for us.

O

Olvotoil

wat i mean is , has ne1 got teh info <the number's> u put in teh update.dat file so u can update from 1.50 so u cna play on US server's

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by [B&amp;Q]Pharlap
wat i mean is , has ne1 got teh info <the number's> u put in teh update.dat file so u can update from 1.50 so u cna play on US server's

Oooh...

So you need numbers of people who HAVE used underwear? Or someone who knows how to update your socks so you can play with them in the United states?

P

- Pathfinder -

Try English. It'll be good for you.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Is he a guy form outer space with a broken translater?
I think he might just be trying to write english but that is so far from english.

O

old.Tohtori

But why would an alien need our ex underwear to update? I'm confused...or maybe he's the alien who wants to return our old socks?! That would be great, those socks that get lost in the washing machine..you know? And he needs the update on the new 1.50 washing machines to return them.

B

Belsameth

Re: Re: US update ip's

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

I'll give it a shot...

--"Can anyone give me the Ex Underwear - Underwear Socks tennis invisible people in the next 45 minutes? I am going two eights without identification verification, my Underwear Socks account and his Z only got Ex Underwear update. I need them badly so i can show him Underwear Socks. I can't get them from my copy as i'm going straight from drinking to his house.

IF Underwear can do dishes, DO it QUICKLY."--

I'm guessing that this guy wants someones ex underwear(used probably?), so he can show his friend them because he only has Socks. HE really, badly, needs them because his friend has only updates to -his- ex underwear and not the underwear itself. HE evidently can't get the copies(photocopies?) of his ex underwear because he's going straight from skool(which means cheers in some land...sweden? denmark?) and is probably too drunk to remember...

I hope this helps, even if i still don't understand the reason for this. PErhaps it's somekind of a cult again.

*dies laughing*
:clap: :clap: :clap:

P

Purefun

208.254.16.35:1280
208.254.16.36:1280
208.254.16.37:1280
208.254.16.38:1280
208.254.16.140:1280
208.254.16.141:1280
208.254.16.142:1280
208.254.16.143:1280
208.254.16.144:1280
Ofcourse these are just the 'numbers' :p I'm sure you could figure the rest out, as you even managed to write a semi-English post.

T

trigali

He he... thiz as gota b da bst thread on BW evur. :clap:

K

krait

Originally posted by Purefun
208.254.16.35:1280
208.254.16.36:1280
208.254.16.37:1280
208.254.16.38:1280
208.254.16.140:1280
208.254.16.141:1280
208.254.16.142:1280
208.254.16.143:1280
208.254.16.144:1280
Ofcourse these are just the 'numbers' :p I'm sure you could figure the rest out, as you even managed to write a semi-English post.

Whats this got to do with used underwear from Denmark ?
;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by krait

Whats this got to do with used underwear from Denmark ?
;)

I tried calling them, but got a "wrong number" tone :(
and that while I really needed a few sets. mine is all worn out :p

O

old.Aralik

to

What i mean is, has anyone got the infomation (the number's you use to connect to the daoc servers in the US) you put in the update.dat file so u can update from 1.50 and play on the US server with an updated patch version

that should make a bit more sence, though i am no genus.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I think Uncle Sicko speaks that language?
Come and translate for us.

dis not true... i only try dis once in a while............:m00:

I think the Babelfish in Ford Prefect's ear here be sick....;)

O

old.tRoG

can we just clarify something -

is this used underwear with or without skid marks?

B

Brunore

Hi guyz

Cool, Ali G play DAoC, does Mi Julee play as well?

T

Tenko

Tohtori your bloody evil! :clap:

To come home from a crap day at the office to find a gem like this!

Thanks mate.

/e giggles like a maniac, wiping the spittle from the monitor with a pile of crusty kleenex

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hi guyz

I printed that one out.... priceless.

OLD SKOOL BABY!

D

Damon_D

Well see as I live in Denmark I might be able to get some used underwear.. so we need to clarify a few things.with or without skidmarks.. men's or woman's underwear..any specific material you want.. cotton , silk, rubber ????

O

old.Biohazard

Europe:
Code:
Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/camelot/mpatch.dat

USA:
Code:
Mythic Patch
208.254.16.35:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.36:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat
208.254.16.37:1280/updates/camelot/mpatch.dat