US Servers

Sparkey

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone here on EU that play a little on EU servers? I have great lag and wonder if anyone else have it.. Seems like the players that is from US dont have the lag..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sparkey said:
Anyone here on EU that play a little on EU servers? I have great lag and wonder if anyone else have it.. Seems like the players that is from US dont have the lag..

Welcome to Europe the laggier part of the world.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Sparkey said:

I think most people here are from the EU and play on the EU servers :)
But if you mean EU peeps playing the US servers, there is a little lag when the servers are on very high load (i.e. capped ) but apart from that I have none.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
No lag except when its in primetime, can get well laggy then, but not only for me but for everyone

Sparkey

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
I think most people here are from the EU and play on the EU servers :)
But if you mean EU peeps playing the US servers, there is a little lag when the servers are on very high load (i.e. capped ) but apart from that I have none.

Hehe ops :p Ye, Eu peeps that play on US :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
LordjOX said:
No lag except when its in primetime, can get well laggy then, but not only for me but for everyone
omg mfker! come play gareth!

Gamah

Banned
Instances at American Prime time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EU TOA lag

GOA need to smash some servers up with hammers if they ever want that lag..anyone on the NON-TOA servers will know what I mean when I say "Warp Factor 9 Mr Zulu"

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Instances at American Prime time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EU TOA lag

GOA need to smash some servers up with hammers if they ever want that lag..anyone on the NON-TOA servers will know what I mean when I say "Warp Factor 9 Mr Zulu"

Cant say I get that lag.. guess being in the underpopulated realm has other advantages.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Depending on where you're connecting from you might get higher pings to the US servers than to the european ones (I know I do). Also if the US backbone has problems it'll be the same as if opentransit has problems.

Welcome to the internet

lmx

Fledgling Freddie
I live in the uk and play the American servers I don't have any lag :)

mirieth!

Banned
me and the bard in my group are both on blueyonder/telewest broadband and both suffered some connection problems last night. other than that, perfectly smooth. better than goa on the whole infact... surprise, surprise :m00:

fett000

Banned
I'm playing on Gareth and im having slight delay when i play, a bit more when server is crowded. I live in sweden and i have 10/10 mb cable, have ZERO lag on eu servers.
atm i hope its just because server is new and crowded, but im not sure its because of that since i have almost the same delay when servers is nearly empty.
Does anyone know if there is something i can do to find out why(& fix it mayhap!) i have this delay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom