US servers

Midman

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all!

Was thinking of start playing DAoC again on US servers ofc.
But what server to choose? And how does the population look like on EU primtime?

And are there any active Scandinavian guilds there?

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
in the week our primetime i've noticed around 220 lvl 50's on hib, followed by around 1am 275. At the weekend i noticed 350 ish lvl 50's on hib but haven't really paid attention to the server pop

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Devon cluster or Killibury cluster . And about server you can choose what ever you want , Devon cluster is a little more active atm but they will both get moved to a new server called Ywain , as Mythic has stated there will be no wipes or anything (i hope :ninja:) . And if you decide to start on Devon cluster i'd say choose either Mid or Hib as realm since Alb outnumber them both quite much . So if you want to gain lvl's and have fun in BG's while lvl'ing go Devon , if you like the single life go Killibury that also has a little higher XP boost , (not that you will notice that small amount of extra xp)

PS . most EU ppl play on Devon cluster .

The servers are :

Akatsuki
Bedevere
Galahad
Igraine
Iseult
Kay
Lancelot
Morgan
Pellinor
Tristan

You can c the diff pop , Clusters and servers here : The Camelot Herald

Midman

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the quick reply.:)
Devon it is then. And I guess finding a guild will not be that hard.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
holy crap, this sounds like fun :D havent played daoc in a long long time, kept my fingers

crossed for Origins for a while but nuffing happend (yes, AoC, WoW, WaR all sucked donkey ass)

The last time i quit was a couple of months be4 the mauler expansion was released, has much changed ? So they

are clustering all US servers if i understand it right ? (except co op and pvp ofc) And do we have an e.t.a on this project ? :D

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
holy crap, this sounds like fun :D havent played daoc in a long long time, kept my fingers

crossed for Origins for a while but nuffing happend (yes, AoC, WoW, WaR all sucked donkey ass)

The last time i quit was a couple of months be4 the mauler expansion was released, has much changed ? So they

are clustering all US servers if i understand it right ? (except co op and pvp ofc) And do we have an e.t.a on this project ? :D

Yea quite much has changed , and yes and no , they aint realy clustering , they are doing a forced move on all active accounts on Devon , Killibury and Bossiney cluster to a brand new server called Ywain . The 3 old clusters wont be /del or anything since there might be returning players , so they will get the chanse to transfer . About the e.t.a , guess 1-2 weeks from now if all works as intended , you can read all about it here The Camelot Herald if you click around . Hope it helped a little :)

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Yea quite much has changed , and yes and no , they aint realy clustering , they are doing a forced move on all active accounts on Devon , Killibury and Bossiney cluster to a brand new server called Ywain . The 3 old clusters wont be /del or anything since there might be returning players , so they will get the chanse to transfer . About the e.t.a , guess 1-2 weeks from now if all works as intended , you can read all about it here The Camelot Herald if you click around . Hope it helped a little :)

cheers mate :cheers:

ow and while we are on the subject, what are the biggest changes if u could
name a few :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH

Hmm , Labyrint a rvr/pve dungeon that are located on Agramon (Agramon = island in the middle of all 3 realms) , champ lvl 6-10 , lots of class changes and ofc Dragons , Dragons and did i mention Dragons :) they have changed alot with the 3 Big ones Galp / Cuuld and Gole , you can do dragon quests and get quite good armor/weapons from those , and the BIG 3 ones are farmed quite frequent for REALY nice drops . Thats just to name some changes :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
are Darkness Rising and the labyrinth expansions free? I can't find a place where I can buy a key for them :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

Sopa:)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

Biggest rvr changes are the changing of the archery system to more like nuking, making scouts primeraly very common but also more bow hunters and rangers.

DW no longer cuts shield in half so quite a few shield users about and also WLs are silly these days.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
are Darkness Rising and the labyrinth expansions free? I can't find a place where I can buy a key for them :)

They aren't free, afaik it was $19.99 for both along with a months sub (the free 30 days)

You can get them from Mythics site. Once you have set up your trial account you can simply tick the boxes to buy the expansions. You need to pay via a Visa or a Mastercard though. I had a look around the usual DL content sites and couldn't find them, I didn't look that hard though.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Nope, almsot the same grp still as we have had both on german and eu servers:) And ofc i got a sneak backup!

are u considering going to the US superserver, or does ze Deutche zerver still do the trick for ya ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom