US servers

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
Was considering coming back to daoc and had just reactivated my euro account whilst waiting for classic server to come.

Now having been reminded what a mess GOA make of things, Im considering going straight to US classic servers.

The question I have is do you need to be in the US to play US servers, do you need to have a US friendly credit card (all I have is switch/link debit card). I remember some US games required a US postal code...

I have all the software downloaded including catacombs for euro - is there an easy way to not have to pay for it all again/download it all again?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
You can play from anywhere. Normal Visa card's works w/o problems. You need a US server account. You can order it online on thier homepage and you can just patch you EU version into US version so you don't have to download the whole game just a rather big patch.

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers - I don't see anywhere where you can just buy an account licence online like in euro daoc - i just see a page showing where you can order cds or download full versions etc.

Downloading the 14 day trial now.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Hypoxia said:
Cheers - I don't see anywhere where you can just buy an account licence online like in euro daoc - i just see a page showing where you can order cds or download full versions etc.

Downloading the 14 day trial now.

but does your debit card have a visa/mastercard logo on it?

:m00:

Faldir

Fledgling Freddie
Hypoxia said:
all I have is switch/link debit card

I don't have a US account but from my expeirence with US companies this will be a problem.

You probably need a Visa or other standatd american card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom