US Servers, Worth it?

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

Some of you may remember me, most likely as the underskilled and underachieved Scout on Albion/Prydwen

I got the urge to paly this game again, i was wondering, and this is a thread you probabbly get all the time.

Would it be worth me starting up a charecter on the US servers? Is there a decent population on there of people taht rvr etc??

If so, what cluster/server is best to play on for others like myself etc.

Im starting Mid btw, i always like their houses haha

Thanks,

Ninjitsu

GReaper

Part of the furniture
You'd find it easier to play on US servers given that the Dyvet has trouble getting a population higher than 50.

Download the US free trial and just play.

Mirianna

Regular Freddie
Add to that, EAMythic have promised that all DAoC subscribers on the US servers will be allowed into the WAR open beta. Meanwhile, GOA only allow people who pre-order the collector's edition (or win a Btea key from a website) will be invited...

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
Add to that, EAMythic have promised that all DAoC subscribers on the US servers will be allowed into the WAR open beta. Meanwhile, GOA only allow people who pre-order the collector's edition (or win a Btea key from a website) will be invited...

Link?

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

Some of you may remember me, most likely as the underskilled and underachieved Scout on Albion/Prydwen

I got the urge to paly this game again, i was wondering, and this is a thread you probabbly get all the time.

Would it be worth me starting up a charecter on the US servers? Is there a decent population on there of people taht rvr etc??

If so, what cluster/server is best to play on for others like myself etc.

Im starting Mid btw, i always like their houses haha

Thanks,

Ninjitsu

Come to hib/lancelot!

We are having a blast here. :).

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm also playing Hib/Lancelot, name Fjortiz.
And yea I remember you from way back :m00:

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, might do that, what is a good charecter to level first? Same rules apply as before or is every charecter able to solo to 50 with reasonable chances?

I really want a druid or a healer but im just hoping i could solo to 50 fast and viable as i am pretty much a casual player.

ta

Mirianna

Regular Freddie

From VNBoards said:
A long time ago we called for all DAoC players to sign up for the WAR beta. As of now, all the players that have signed up and are part of the WAR system will be invited into either the closed or the open beta. We couldn't let a lot of them in early because many did not meet our hardware specs but our plan is that everyone who has a DAoC association who is currently signed up for WAR's beta into the beta test.

Mark

VN Boards - ***Warhammer Thread ***

Laddey

FH is my second home
Yeah, might do that, what is a good charecter to level first? Same rules apply as before or is every charecter able to solo to 50 with reasonable chances?

I really want a druid or a healer but im just hoping i could solo to 50 fast and viable as i am pretty much a casual player.

ta
You dont understand how easy it is to level on US, especially classic.

Soloing is so fast, i think they increased the exp rate. Also the new archers can chain oj's ;)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent, well i will be levelling a Healer for definate, because i want one, will try to solo him to like 45 using a Aug spec with the new changes might be ok.

After would be a hunter,

Anyone know which is the best classic server for mid??

Thanks.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Started on Garath - Classic Cluster as i figured everyone starts from level one.

Really good so far, had a blast, level 15 in like 5 hours, been in battleground, grouped a fair bit, plenty of stuff to do.

Don't like the new icons tho :<

I can't remeber the name of my charecter though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom