US server, worth the try?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Hello, i am thinking the last days to make one last try on daoc, on a US server but i dont like pvp ones. The other servers has action, or it is the same with the europeans?

Thanx in adavnce for the replies :)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, i am thinking the last days to make one last try on daoc, on a US server but i dont like pvp ones. The other servers has action, or it is the same with the europeans?

The classic cluster has some nice action, only cluster i have played there except mordred :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie

yes Bossiney (Classic Cluster) Has lots of action. even UK times there is never a shortage of fights.. altho u do have to look for em sometimes. always action in labbyrinth regardless of the time. good 8v8 action also.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
If you want a ToA server then I would suggest Devon cluster or Carleon cluster

Everz

FH is my second home
witt, whats best time for solo on devon, last night on my necro was crapola ;<

and a good solo server is tintagel, always good 1v1's there with respectable players.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
witt, whats best time for solo on devon, last night on my necro was crapola ;<

and a good solo server is tintagel, always good 1v1's there with respectable players.

Yes Tint is great for 1vs1 :)
I dont think the rest of the clusters are good for solo people to be honest but I heard Devon cluster has really good action for EU times because of that korean server being added... Caerleon ( the one I play ) is good action aswell ( non solo that is )..

The other servers has action, or it is the same with the europeans?

Hehe there is always action, I always find people to fight etc.
I don't know the numbers for the UK cluster but here are the decent ToA servers numbers

Caerleon cluster: 1600 people atm, prime time in 2 hours

Devon cluster: 1400 people atm, prime time in 2 hours

Everz

FH is my second home
Yes Tint is great for 1vs1 :)
I dont think the rest of the clusters are good for solo people to be honest but I heard Devon cluster has really good action for EU times because of that korean server being added... Caerleon ( the one I play ) is good action aswell ( non solo that is )..

yea, lol its ironic, the roleplay server is the one of which solo'rs are respected, lost count how many times ive had 1v1's on my druid without adds there.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Thanx for all the replies.I ll just need to decide now :p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Thanx for all the replies.I ll just need to decide now :p

Oh btw I forgot something, if you really want to play with EU people then you should take the Caerleon cluster because there are a few European guilds and quite alot of EU people from exc/pryd at our cluster.

In Hib you got Kupo Flux, some italian guilds and us.

In Mid you got Saramuns Hand and Golden Age

In Alb no idea, I saw something on vnboards that Alb had an EU guild aswell.

I have no idea if any of those guilds are recruiting but you can ask them if they are ( we dont recruit ).

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
A word of warning since the archery changes all the bg's are filled with stealth groups with nasty assisting. I was in Molvik on Bossiney last night on a BD and 3 shotted down every time with some critshots hitting for over 600 when I only have around 1000 anyway. Just saying this as if you are looking to play through the bg's this maybe an issue until the new toy shine goes off archery. I am a little bit of a hypocrite as I have levelled up a 49 hunter for CV :)

Everz

FH is my second home
A word of warning since the archery changes all the bg's are filled with stealth groups with nasty assisting. I was in Molvik on Bossiney last night on a BD and 3 shotted down every time with some critshots hitting for over 600 when I only have around 1000 anyway. Just saying this as if you are looking to play through the bg's this maybe an issue until the new toy shine goes off archery. I am a little bit of a hypocrite as I have levelled up a 49 hunter for CV :)

cant stand classic atm, mid is overpop ;p

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry relics will be taken soon and then the population will dissappear with them.

There is still fun to be had out there you just have to avoid certain areas. We have had some decent 8 man fights even with the mid population explosion. Trouble is with the changes to regen rates and the introduction of power myths Theurgs are the new FOTM toons as they can send out 15 pets and still have loads of power to replace them. Lots of alb groups are running 2 Theurgs and mids have very few answers to that many pets from 2300 range.

Everz

FH is my second home
Don't worry relics will be taken soon and then the population will dissappear with them.

There is still fun to be had out there you just have to avoid certain areas. We have had some decent 8 man fights even with the mid population explosion. Trouble is with the changes to regen rates and the introduction of power myths Theurgs are the new FOTM toons as they can send out 15 pets and still have loads of power to replace them. Lots of alb groups are running 2 Theurgs and mids have very few answers to that many pets from 2300 range.

you kidding red.. HV has rerolled to mid, will be zerg mid and nerfs inc from now on :/

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
HV is over here but he is leading nothing and not really accepted by the mid community. Big problem with hib is that they haven't figured out what to do without srooms to hide behind. Within 2 weeks mids relics will be gone and so will the realm hoppers. You know I have been a mid since the start of the server and so I have seen it all. The true mids like fighting without relics and thats why I can't wait for it to return to normal.

So there is a lot of mids SD's still find 8v8 fights and plenty of RP's. With this week being x3 rps in some places we have clocked up over 8million rp's with most in the groups getting over 100k a day. So there is still plenty of fun and fights to be had.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Played all day yesterday and it seemed the population of mid was megazerg size in the morning/early afternoon, with mids owning 11 keeps i think it was. But by late/afternoon evening the alb/hib zergs were out and a lot of the mids seemed to disappear. Quite lucky though since mids almost got onto power relics which would of made things even more 1-sided.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
It was kinda crazy this weekend with the new rp bonuses for this week, was kinda shocked to log on and see hib basically blue though, but we managed to rox back the keeps!

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
Mids won't touch those power relics as we mostly run tank grps and we have 20% strength bonus which we would rather defend. I think mids only turned hib blue because they could and never have had the power to do it before.

Everz

FH is my second home
Mids won't touch those power relics as we mostly run tank grps and we have 20% strength bonus which we would rather defend. I think mids only turned hib blue because they could and never have had the power to do it before.

hib are going kaput on all servers..

hib/tint just gave up there strength relic after facing a 100 man alb zerg, hib/classic have mostly rerolled or are just the odd amount here and there, hib/caerleon and hib/killibury is so-so, with hib/devon still ruling cos of the stupidly high amount of hibs and the large lack of mids

Everz

FH is my second home
It was kinda crazy this weekend with the new rp bonuses for this week, was kinda shocked to log on and see hib basically blue though, but we managed to rox back the keeps!

cogs wru in wolvo m8r?

and rvr sucks.. my druid rr4-->rr6 with little work in these pathetic rp bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom