US Open

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anyone have any interest? I'll be watching today while waiting for the Euros the start.

Mon Rory!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Also they've put Tiger-Phil-Bubba together today as a group that just tee'd off. Droolworthy.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'll be watching, love golf, actually just back from a game.

After watching Tiger at the Memorial Tournament, I saw flashed of his old self, playing much better than I've seen in recent years. I think he's in with a good shout.

I feel Rory is a touch immature, I see Luke Donald or Lee Westwood pulling something more out the bag than Rory.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
He still has a ways to ago I agree but the guy has talent is spades.

The thing about Tiger is that I remember he wont that other PGA event...can't remember which one...right before the Masters and suddenly everyone was saying "Tiger is back!". I'm not convinced, although I will say that chip in birdie at the memorial was sweet.

old.user4556

I've got £1 on Tiger at 8 / 1 and £1 on Matt Kuchar at 33 / 1. I've seen Kuchar play some sensational golf on the tour and still has a major in him.

old.user4556

Looks like the "World's top three" have a shitload of work to do. I'm bored of the media going on and on about them, I don't rate Westwood to play well under pressure on big events and I think McIlroy got lucky last year.

My flutter on Matt Kuchar looks like it was a good idea, finishing even par on the first day which is a damn good score given the conditions.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I think McIlroy got lucky last year.

My flutter on Matt Kuchar looks like it was a good idea, finishing even par on the first day which is a damn good score given the conditions.

Nah I don't think he got lucky. Look at the way he attacked Augusta before winning the Open? He was close at St Andrews as well before he got to do his third round in the worst weather of the competition and was screwed. I know I know, that's part of golf but he was unlucky there. Like I said he has talent in spades he just needs to mature.

Kuchar was a nice bet. Even at +2 I think Dufner could have a part to play yet.

And failing rory then COME ON GMAC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom