Us mids cant seem to get organised :(

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
there were quite a few mids in thid today, and public cg was up with most in it, but no1 seems to use it or work together.

Cant ever see us getting keep at this rate :eek6:

iv only seen us have it once in about 3 weeks or so :(

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
now you know how us albs feel. 20 at apk with lots of hibs about pwning. and every single one runs in a different direction :/ and if you do try and get some organisation going you get told to stfu. and its ALWAYS like this. ive played mid/hib in thid on excal and they are so much more organised than albs here. though glad to see mids having same prob as us :D

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
ah, you mean this post... i try leading sometimes, half the time it works out fine but we get overrun alot... other times everyone ignores me, no one joins cg or tells me to stfu and i get pissed off :touch: lately ive just kept to myself as a stealth class and only logged on a healer or such when i see an organised group running around, using cg well. Usually I try keep cg as active as i can...

talking about organisation.. since no guilds seem willing to make a BG group lately (tried making one from my guild but the most people who turned out was 3 so that idea went down the drain) anyone know which forum would be the best one to organise a mid BG group from all the people who play BG alot?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
solo

basically why i play solo characters so i dont have to rely on others. hence skald/hunter

probably going to lvl SB up b4 i go back to uni, uni only month off though so not sure if got time with other stuff going on.

another thing that REALLY pisses me off. is if you die right by big group of mids say near ck. there will be like 3 shammys...probably cave spec. and they just stand there spamming DOT. ok i know they probably playing the character for cave spec...but do try and rez.

other wise go roll a sorc or cabi if thats all u want to do :p

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs nearly always have a cg/bg feels really weird and lonely when we don't.

When i played mid/excal i was so shocked that there was never a cg :eek6:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i was in thid earlier and i must admit it made me laugh seeing the entire mid zerg stealth and dissapear at mb :p

out of 18 online at the time only 6 werent stealthers and about 4 of those were shammys so could have been bots (though i think there were 2 active shammys running about :p )

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
oh dont get me wrong, we always have cg, just no1 actually talks in it.

apart from rants now and then when odd person gets rolled/zerged

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Gaddry said:
oh dont get me wrong, we always have cg, just no1 actually talks in it.

apart from rants now and then when odd person gets rolled/zerged

lol thats all anyone does in the cg or you get people saying wheres the action every 2 minutes :p or they can complain about how overpowered some classes are whine about ToA and the upcoming NF and how nerfed their class is fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom