US Hib / Classic - Is anyone looking for a guild or thinking of making one?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all

I've been playing the free trial a day and already bumped into about five people from in the EU in the starter guilds.

I'm thinking about starting up Red Shadows over there because of the obvious number of exiles.

I'm just trying to get an idea of interest in case there's other people over there interested in joining a friendly guild, or any RSA members who fancy joining us.

Just lemme know or PM or something if you fancy it. And I'll keep this thread updated in case we do form up then you know if you decide to come try you'll have a friendly guild to go to.

- Phil

Everz

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
Hi all

I've been playing the free trial a day and already bumped into about five people from in the EU in the starter guilds.

I'm thinking about starting up Red Shadows over there because of the obvious number of exiles.

I'm just trying to get an idea of interest in case there's other people over there interested in joining a friendly guild, or any RSA members who fancy joining us.

Just lemme know or PM or something if you fancy it. And I'll keep this thread updated in case we do form up then you know if you decide to come try you'll have a friendly guild to go to.

- Phil

if RS are going hib, ill roll an alt on there ;p

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
im currently playing my level 33 mauler on hib/gareth. If theres room id like to join an EU guild.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Good start so far then that's at least 8 of us. Ask around if you know anyone else playing there too, see if they fancy forming up.

Ghaunt

Fledgling Freddie
Lo Phil,
I'll be well up for getting back in touch with the gang. Look forward to seeing you again in game, I guess a /who Phil should find you :)

Jax (formerly of Hib & Alb Glastonbury)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Ghaunt said:
Lo Phil,
I'll be well up for getting back in touch with the gang. Look forward to seeing you again in game, I guess a /who Phil should find you :)

Jax (formerly of Hib & Alb Glastonbury)

Hey mate, really good to hear from you. How's the fam? :)

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
hello Phil, I was discussing this with you in TNN starter guild still keen to get this guild up and running i'll keep looking for you. Were you intending to use the Red Shadows name or looking for a more EU type name to advertise the fact that it was an EU guild ?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Britin said:
hello Phil, I was discussing this with you in TNN starter guild still keen to get this guild up and running i'll keep looking for you. Were you intending to use the Red Shadows name or looking for a more EU type name to advertise the fact that it was an EU guild ?

I toyed with the idea of something to indicate we're EU in origin but I'm happy to have US players in too, so I don't want to give them the wrong idea.
I've decided to go with Red Shadows because it's fairly well known being the guild and alliance namesake on two servers over here. Hopefully it'll lend us some noise :)

I'll be making the guild shortly after I post this - in about 40 mins or so if I can get enough people. :)

Everz

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
I toyed with the idea of something to indicate we're EU in origin but I'm happy to have US players in too, so I don't want to give them the wrong idea.
I've decided to go with Red Shadows because it's fairly well known being the guild and alliance namesake on two servers over here. Hopefully it'll lend us some noise :)

I'll be making the guild shortly after I post this - in about 40 mins or so if I can get enough people. :)
holla on here if im needed m8

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Well we're six short atm :) Have enough people just not enough about just now :(

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Guild started woohoo.
Send anyone a PM for invite :)

Ned

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Phil,

I started playing U.S Classic about 2 weeks ago (Free Trial). Anyway, I'm an old Mid/Hib exile looking to get back into the game on a casual basis.
I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to DAoC nowadays but still enjoy playing.
It would be good to group with a few guys from EU for levelling, dungeons, BG's etc, so if you want another body for your guild, I would be more than happy to join.

:england:

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
i made an animist on hib/classic called Animanic. be kool when got time for an invite.. thx :england:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
You're deffinitely in the right place if you're just up for some casual gaming, chatting and a laugh.

Just send me a PM (on Philbar) or anyone in Red Shadows and you'll get an invite :)

F

Fiskan

More EU peops are welcome over there! Just need more 8v8 guilds to roll there, and not roll albs or mids! Go go :fluffle:

Fluzz

Fledgling Freddie
Quick update.... Red Shadows on Hib Gareth is now a thriving community with 10 -15 players on most times. We have US guys here to so all times of day there is generally someone on. Most have level 50 chars so RvR is just begining for us but we also have low levels if you are thinking of joining us (just rolled myself a Warden and with a couple of others have a nice little lowbie grp going)

Don't be put off with the 'I cant be arsed starting all over again' thing. getting to 50 takes about 2.5 days play time with the help of the x2 exp in bg's, DF and NF. and with x2 coin drops you can still get some decent stuff. All BG's have people in which makes for some fun times too :)

Want in ? send any Red Shadows guildy a shout and come join the fun ....and it is fun

Edit...... next time i wont post with my sons account logged in :(

Britin 50 Ench ~ Gareth

Thadius

Part of the furniture
As it stands, the guild runs a pl group once or twice a week to get the lowbies up.

Im more than happy to take a noob or two deep in the mines as I farm my auralite/money ;p

And know a few places to pl as an Animist!

legar

Loyal Freddie
Is it ok if i send you guys a tell for an invite? :) vanguard and TBC were a big pile of poo so im rerolling on usa aswell, light/void eld atm :)

my name is erineas (void eld) and raideen (vamp)

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Is it ok if i send you guys a tell for an invite? :) vanguard and TBC were a big pile of poo so im rerolling on usa aswell, light/void eld atm :)

my name is erineas (void eld) and raideen (vamp)

Please 'Send' away there are useally a few at the least on at any time ...oh and welcome in anticipation :england:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Hey hey old friend ...never stopped playing come join us, retirement is for old men ...and bring your sidekick with you

Nah ive retired for good,think myth/kami or Perignon/Hansa have my US account

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Peri has Fivers account, I've got my own littl 39 vamp on Hib and a 48 skald / 49 warlock on mid/boss.

Might end up pestering RS now that Rigante seems to have disappeared!

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Red Shadows guild still goes from strength to strength 3 pages on /social every night, about to hit RvR big time. Still easy leveling on Hib Gareth despite the the move of lots of US players to roll fotm BD's

Just try the 14 day free trial....there's no turning back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom