US Guilds Own EU Guilds! .....

Himse

FH is my second home
Ok, is it only me that see's all the irc chat from people who play DAOC US and say they all own the EU guilds etc and their great setups and all...

I was thinking maybe we could try to get a set group running out there or smit? so we can really show em what EU guilds do :p

Just to see if anyone is interested, i may have a couple of people to come already.

Note- nothing will happen yet xD just seeing if anyone may like to try it

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Going from 1-50 and ML1-ML10 would be kinda boring, but I'd go for it ;o

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i have seen this irc chats and i find them so funny.

Some of the things the US guys say are just funny about the tactics they use. They were calling all the EU guilds noobs :p

Someone from the US freeRps Guild were saying they could beat all the best pry and excal guilds at once :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I doubt there are many American guilds that could take on the likes of Public Enemies, Maelstrom, Nolby Pride or Eclipse etc and come out on top. Would be interesting to see though but I guess it takes alot of work just to get into the postition to compete with the way DAoC is structured nowdays.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Would you really believe that if you made LV50 ML10's on US and own their ass, they would say "ok, EU are better than US" ?

No.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
No but they'd know EU >>> US. but just wouldnt admit it :)

A

Aoln

Every single person i spoke to who has played US or moved there has told me "come US, almost everyone is a complete fucking newb and you can farm rps easily xD"

Guessing there's some truth in it.

Brite

Banned
cHodAX said:
I doubt there are many American guilds that could take on the likes of Public Enemies, Maelstrom, Nolby Pride or Eclipse etc and come out on top. Would be interesting to see though but I guess it takes alot of work just to get into the postition to compete with the way DAoC is structured nowdays.

took PE flawless in a random group tonight no adds, so take PE out of that tbh ;P

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Why not get one of the US guilds come over to Prydwen/Excalibur instead? :p Various EU guilds have rolled alts on the US servers, but I never see any US guilds playing here.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
GReaper said:
Why not get one of the US guilds come over to Prydwen/Excalibur instead? :p Various EU guilds have rolled alts on the US servers, but I never see any US guilds playing here.
Look things in the eyes of US guild - what exactly does EU servers offer that US servers dont? Its far easier to dumb your old and rusty Skoda to get Ferrari than the other way around :p

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
yep rly! :worthy:

specially when its adds to the rescue the other times! :touch:

all the other times u especially were dead iiiiiirc
w/o any chance of recovering those fights
and btw u just called demodar and boomer randoms :) :wanker:

Brite

Banned
saitoh said:
all the other times u especially were dead iiiiiirc
w/o any chance of recovering those fights
and btw u just called demodar and boomer randoms :) :wanker:

so if your high rr in a random fg your still not allowed to be called randoms ?

and tbh its your point of view that you had us dead, certainly didnt look that way on many fights from my pov

golden add ftw :worthy:

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
so if your high rr in a random fg your still not allowed to be called randoms ?

and tbh its your point of view that you had us dead, certainly didnt look that way on many fights from my pov

golden add ftw :worthy:

anyway i ll let u have ur wet dreams over that fight
cause it wont happen again :sex:

Brite

Banned
saitoh said:
anyway i ll let u have ur wet dreams over that fight
cause it wont happen again :sex:

only absolute fg vs fg we had and we won fair and square, so whats going to change thats going to cause you not to lose to random fgs?

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
only absolute fg vs fg we had and we won fair and square, so whats going to change thats going to cause you not to lose to random fgs?

u wont be that lucky :O
+that was the best group u ll ever be in

Brite

Banned
saitoh said:
u wont be that lucky :O
+that was the best group u ll ever be in

how the hell can you call beating PE flawlessly LUCKY?

and lol at thats the best group ill ever be in :)

well atleast you don't pretend it didnt happen like when me bibi and mrmiff trioed GA :fluffle:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Brite: tbh. I know AoD was another 1337 guild on pryd/alb. Was surprised when 3-4 members didn't know that they can move their ground target in 3 dimensions, so it is easy to placea GT on top of towers without climbing up and getting owned by PBAOE. When many high level people said summoned wood cannot be saved in vault, and since 99% of people didn't know it I asked a GM, and when said I wouldn't be happy if I would see everyone in the enemy realms start using it from next day I would "blame it on the GM" they said, I can't know anything not known already by well known and well respected people, etc. and nothing is new in a few years old game. (Yeah, nothing new in new expansions, and what to say about new stuff in the universe, when it is sveral billion years old?)

When some say: Posting IPs, etc. about routers of other backbone provider means nothing, if GOA says they don't exists I am wtfpwned by them, ripe, internic, etc. are all wrong. It can't be true if it isn't on their precious rvr videos, right? :) Yet they are surprised by new setups and whine because they can't roll a such alt quickly. Imho learning the game and starting to think would help more.

US people see it simple: We have servers dominated by such people, who have opted setups, etc. which can be copied, and if you fight from an advantage (started earlier, have more RPs, etc) how big their chances would be against opted groups played by people who actually play the game, know tactics, listen to BG leaders, etc? Imho moving to US edition would mean, you would have to learn such stuff too, and that would almost even the odds :)

A

Aoln

That mean PE people all returned suddenly returned to play tonight?

... or is it just other people playing pe chars?

Brite

Banned
Aoln said:
That mean PE people all returned suddenly returned to play tonight?

... or is it just other people playing pe chars?

i saw one deathspam from you aoln... you back?

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln: Your question made me ask another thing: Why an "all from one guild" group considered better by default, if not everyone from the guild is active, and some play different alt, so they can make a "guild group" with almost random setup, over an almost opted setup with high rr people from different guilds? The random alts from an "elite" guild in such cases doesn't have to be opted setup, and maybe not all alts have level 50s / good template yet. Such groups happened not once in the history of daoc, and defeating them shouldn't give big bragging rights, nor rights to speak ill about the guild in question. Am I right? :)

A

Aoln

dunno since you dont lay out your question clearly enough, like in your other post.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln: Ok, more clearly: Even an elite guild can roll with random setup of alts sometimes for fun, and even a random group can have opted setup. Beating the former with the later isn't something special :)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
took PE flawless in a random group tonight no adds, so take PE out of that tbh ;P

while thats true, 3ppl in the "pe group" were not playing their own characters, paladin wasnt ml8 and i was playing just another alt which im not even good at... not blaming anyone for the loss or making any excuses, we lost fair and square like you said, but i'm just trying to say that atm our grp is not much different than a "random grp" since it has played together 2 or 3 times so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom