US get another preview weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padraig

Fledgling Freddie
[US Herald] - Preview Weekend Plus - Warhammer Forums

WAAAGH!!!

WAR is Coming and the world is ready. Hundreds of thousands of players will descend upon the Age of Reckoning this Sunday, September 7th.

In order to make this world-wide event the best it can be we're welcoming all Preview Weekend attendees back for two more days to rev things up and get the party started. We invite all Preview Weekend players to join us for Preview Weekend+ this Friday, 9/5 and Saturday, 9/6 starting tomorrow morning.

This epic weekend will be one to remember as you herald in Open Beta and the Age of Reckoning to the entire world!

The tides of WAR are coming...we'll see you on the battlefiled!
Equal treatment for all :lol:

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
yet another reason why you should have bought the US copy like all sane people?:twak:

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's pretty unfair but i can deal with 2 days, i just want the Account system up to be fair because at the end of the day if we can't enter codes then we can't play.

Simple as that.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
We've just all been given open beta keys, do you really care about a preview weekend?

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
Big lulz! So US players get 2 extra days of open beta?

If thats not treating us EU people as second rate, I don't know what is!

:confused:

Everz

FH is my second home
Yanks are slow, they needed to be Wow'd :)eek:) into joining in.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
... isn't that the same day that Euro customer start playing for a free beta ???

Stop whining, thread closed.

EDIT: OK... I see they are saying 5th September... still and all if you want it that much go play in the US and find US forums to moan in while you are at it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom