• Hibernia

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • Albinon

Votes: 40 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Bossiney cluster (Classic cluster: Ector, Lamorak)
Votes: 5 Percent: 5.49%

Caerleon cluster (Iseult, Kay, Lancelot, Pellinor)
Votes: 11 Percent: 12.09%

Devon cluster (Bedevere, Galahad, Igraine, Morgan Le Fay, Tristan)
Votes: 32 Percent: 35.16%

Killibury cluster (Bors, Gawaine, Merlin, Palomides
Votes: 23 Percent: 25.27%

Tintagel cluster (RP servers: Guinevere, Percival, Nimue)
Votes: 6 Percent: 6.59%

Gareth (Stand alone Classic server)
Votes: 14 Percent: 15.38%

This was how the poll turned out more or less. So, time to decide on realm on the cluster which had majority.

I'm all for setting up grps on other clusters aswell, but we have to start somewhere.

So anyways.. which realm? On the Devon cluster?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully people wont chosie alb. *holds thumbs* I truely have issues with alb. =(

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Hopefully people wont chosie alb. *holds thumbs* I truely have issues with alb. =(
lol! you just made me vote alb with that. :D :fluffle:

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Albinon, sounds cool to try out a new realm :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
God, always the same. This is the reason alb zergs every bloody server. :eek:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder how many people who aren't planning on going what so ever voted Alb juuuuust cause you said you didn't want to play alb.

Problem with all this voting is that only about 5 people are going to end up on the cluster and realm they wanted to go to. Everybody else either voted another server or another cluster :p ... and then when you start making groups maybe 1 or 2 people get to play the class they were aiming for.

Good luck!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Pirkel said:
Wonder how many people who aren't planning on going what so ever voted Alb juuuuust cause you said you didn't want to play alb.

:fluffle:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Well I mean, as long as we get a set grp. Everyone can't be happy. And they can always roll that cluster later. It's jsut to get something going. Building a ground to stand on so to speak.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Actually starting to catch some interest in playing US at the moment, got an account there, if I can remember the pw and stuff that is.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Devon Cluster is pretty ace, we (Natural Selection) played there for a while and the action is good.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:

~puts hands in pockets and walks off humming theme from dambusters~

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
The original idea was to move to US to play on a more populated server
? (if u read the first post in this serie u get that impression anyway)

So why pick the least populated cluster (devon) of them all? and why pick a buffbot server at all when 30% of the players are bots camping an inside of a keep?

Gareth now has higher population then any other cluster and is the ONLY server currently increasing in population over the last 3 months.

Some BB's are used in PvE yes but its not even close to the numbers on the other servers.

Check out the facts on:

http://daoc.darkzone.net/

Following this chart, I'd say the gap will increase even more in the future so changing from one dying cluster to another dying cluster makes little sense.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm simply following the majority. So it seems most people wants to move to a dying cluster.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I've just reopened my account and would be interested, but I don't know why everybody isn't voting for Gareth. :( I want to play there!

I've got a 38 Warrior on Gareth but I'm willing to delete or whatever. If anybody is setting up an xp group then let me know :) (Mobius- on IRC!)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Well I deleted and rerolled Hibernia and its great fun so far. Lots of lowbie groups around, and people are eager to talk and joke. It feels like a new server, or perhaps this is how a well populated server is meant to feel. :) Got a 24 Bainshee atm, xping pretty fast. The Task Dungeons are really busy, too.

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
Well I deleted and rerolled Hibernia and its great fun so far. Lots of lowbie groups around, and people are eager to talk and joke. It feels like a new server, or perhaps this is how a well populated server is meant to feel. :) Got a 24 Bainshee atm, xping pretty fast. The Task Dungeons are really busy, too.

You wont regret rerolling Hib mate

Just wait till 50, NF RvR on Gareth is the best

The RvR community is awesome, never any problems getting a group, always good enemy intel , loads of players to kill :)

Kind of works like I always wished for on EU servers but never happend.

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
i could maybe have 3 good alb gareth accts for trade, looking for hib exc/pry cluster. let me know if any are interested via pm here.

acct 1 - inf friar theurg
acct 2 - arms pala
acct 3 - sorc

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, since it don't seem like people can agree on one realm. I'm gonna leave this upto someone else. Gonna roll something on my own on US. enjoy the game folks.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
who is actually going to go there? u will need to buy new accounts ect?

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
who is actually going to go there? u will need to buy new accounts ect?

you edit the update.bat and the game will patch itself to US , then you create an US account at logon screen.

much easier then GoAs buggy web subscribe beta test thingy

Atos, tell me if u go hib/gareth mate and I hook u up with stuff coz I liked your attempt to organize this ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom