United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The media is portraying these events like its a daily barrage of insanity and the world laps it up..these are piddling and insignificant accusations by the left with their endless attempts to undermine the administration..I guess Trump is a nice big target, but its damaging America for everyone, I feel the world thinks the US is so fucked up no politician could fix it.
I have never read such a dumb keg of toss in my life. Worst FH post ever.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Seriously...accusations that.the Russians interfered in the election and his son met/dealt..whatever with Russians.
Firstly every country tries to influence elections..either directly or indirectly.
Secondly they have no idea how or why or if there is any connection to his family that can be proved illegal, its garden fence chatter.
He has practically no chance of being impeached..more likely he would throw the towel in and cause a shitstorm on his way out.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The orange idiot is about to fall flat on his face into the ground. Cannot wait for the overall fallout.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Seriously...accusations that.the Russians interfered in the election and his son met/dealt..whatever with Russians.
Firstly every country tries to influence elections..either directly or indirectly.
Secondly they have no idea how or why or if there is any connection to his family that can be proved illegal, its garden fence chatter.
He has practically no chance of being impeached..more likely he would throw the towel in and cause a shitstorm on his way out.

Impeachment does not require an illegal act, nor does impeachment mean immediate removal from office, its a very odd system aimed at allowing the houses to remove potential despots, and rather than a judge or a jury its up to the senate to vote on it

Job

And as explained its not happening..when the Indy has an opinion piece on how the press are getting it wrong on Trump, you have to listen.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Everyone's gonna have to put it to bed that Trump's an idiot, regardless of his failures and successes, and every billionaire has had them repeatedly, you cannot be an idiot in his line of work.

Job

Are you saying he's an idiot.
Obviously thats a subjective term ..but really.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Are you saying he's an idiot.
Obviously thats a subjective term ..but really.

Its been widely proven that Trump has performed worse than the stock market with the massive fortune his father left him. Idiot or not (and every time he opens his mouth he certainly sounds like an idiot), he's not a good businessman

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Buying a gold plated escalator does not make one successful in business.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Its been widely proven that Trump has performed worse than the stock market with the massive fortune his father left him. Idiot or not (and every time he opens his mouth he certainly sounds like an idiot), he's not a good businessman

Donald Trump is a very rich man; he must be good at what he does.
Donald Trump is a very rich man.
He is good at what he does.
-Non Sequitur

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Horrific businessman. He forged a celebrity brand and people lapped it up. In this celebrity obsessed generation, who's surprised? If Kanye ran for president he'd probably get an alarming amount of support.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The only reason he is still in business is because he is willing to launder Russian money.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
At least that's one good thing the UK has going for it, celebs have virtually no chance of becoming PM... could you fucking imagine the cast of geordie shore running the country? or a dingbat like Katie Price?

We'd have shit like national vajazzle day... and mandatory fake tans.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Trump would fit right in then. You'd never see the wood for the trees.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems old cheeto face can't pardon himself after all despite all the claims by his lawyers

Donald Trump can't pardon himself, Obama's ethics chief says. It would also be an admission of guilt

"But there is one thing we know that Trump cannot do — without being a first in all of human history.

He cannot pardon himself.

The Constitution specifically bars the president from using the pardon power to prevent his own impeachment and removal.

It adds that any official removed through impeachment remains fully subject to criminal prosecution.

That provision would make no sense if the president could pardon himself."

Last edited:

Job

He's just toying with the media..there is no chance of impeachment.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Trump having another Twitter meltdown, this time against The Republicans for not "Protecting him" lol.

georgie

FH is my second home
Official War Dept. Policy (1940) said:
[that intermingling the races would] produce situations destructive to morale and detrimental to the preparation for national defense.

Job

In before judge in LA overules it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Don't give a shit one way or the other, you?

Edit, however, I don't see why the military should have the burden of putting someone through the years of counselling and operations that are part of transitioning, from a purely logical perspective. I don't see why post op trannies shouldn't join though. (But either way, I am not bothered)

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Don't give a shit one way or the other, you?

Edit, however, I don't see why the military should have the burden of putting someone through the years of counselling and operations that are part of transitioning, from a purely logical perspective. I don't see why post op trannies shouldn't join though. (But either way, I am not bothered)

An article I read (can't recall which) said it's bullshit, Transgender people cost the US military like £8million a year or something.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't think the financial value matters. It's the fact that the military employ people to kill people, essentially. Do you really want to someone going though all the emotional issues involved in transitioning and the stresses of war? It's just not practical or realistic.
Nor is it the place of the military to pay for such treatment, there should be other government/social systems in place to do that.

And like I said, I don't really see the sense in banning post op people, seems pretty pointless.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In before judge in LA overules it.

Won't happen. There are already transgender people in the military, they'd have to not only prevent trans people serving but remove trans people who already are.

Trump is just being a monumental bastard because he knows he's not got long left in the office.

What's next? coloured people having to give seats up for whites?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom