United States Corrupt Twattery

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I for one will be immensely disappointed if the supposed wall doesn't bear any resemblance to the Mordor wall.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah but Trump could never get permission to rebuild the white house into the tower of Sauron... And just doing the wall would be pointless..

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In other words it was just a lie to intimidate a witness.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Big news today, you said you didn't tape James Comey? Can you explain that, why did you want him to believe that you did that?

Well, I didn't tape him, eh, you never know what's happening when you see that the Obama administration or perhaps, longer than that, was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I've been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the... and the horrible situation with surveillance all over the place and you've been hearing the word 'unmasking', a word you probably never heard before. So you never know what's out there, but I didn't tape and I don't have any tape and I didn't tape, but when he found out that I -you know- that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, who knows? I think his story may have changed, i mean, you'll have to take a look at that, because then he'll have to tell what actually took place at the events and my story didn't change, my story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you'll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed but I did not tape.

"I lied about taping Comey but my story was always the truth"

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What is Trump actually doing..there is a shed load of stuff going on, but all we hear is scandals.
Its practically impossible to find what the administration is actually doing politically.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What is Trump actually doing..there is a shed load of stuff going on, but all we hear is scandals.
Its practically impossible to find what the administration is actually doing politically.
Slashing healthcare so the richest can have a tax cut actually.

Job

I think the ' only if they have a bona fida reason ' will let people in while the decisions sits in the courts.
More money for lawyers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
First articles of impeachment formally filed against Donald Trump

giphy.gif

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, it's worked. I now no longer give a single fuck about anything other than the fact I don't give a single fuck :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A good point someone put forward

To be pardoned, doesn't their first have to be a conviction or charge? and the moment there is a charge or conviction, he's no longer the president thus how can he pardon himself?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trump is losing his shit on Twitter again. Great stuff.

Job

The media is portraying these events like its a daily barrage of insanity and the world laps it up..these are piddling and insignificant accusations by the left with their endless attempts to undermine the administration..I guess Trump is a nice big target, but its damaging America for everyone, I feel the world thinks the US is so fucked up no politician could fix it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The media is portraying these events like its a daily barrage of insanity and the world laps it up..these are piddling and insignificant accusations by the left with their endless attempts to undermine the administration..I guess Trump is a nice big target, but its damaging America for everyone, I feel the world thinks the US is so fucked up no politician could fix it.

How Does Donald Trumps arse taste? have you found Farage up there yet?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
The commentary isn't damaging America for everyone, Job, that's Trump's thing.

Those making the comments merely show a lack of humanity because they're mocking someone who doesn't know better.

You know, like when the orange one forgets what day it is, or thinks Putin is actually his best mate, or whines about his cronies leaving him alone because they might actually have a shred of dignity or moral fiber left. The horror!

Job

The concern is we are hearing a totally different spin on the administration than his supporters are, there is nothing whatsoever sbout policy..good or bad...just endless out of context, exaggerated and cobbled together accusations of every type of wrong doing, they all fizzle out, then on to the next one...I guess his fight against the press was his own fault, but you have to see we are being fed a hugely distorted viewpoint of what is worthy news.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The concern is we are hearing a totally different spin on the administration than his supporters are, there is nothing whatsoever sbout policy..good or bad...just endless out of context, exaggerated and cobbled together accusations of every type of wrong doing, they all fizzle out, then on to the next one...I guess his fight against the press was his own fault, but you have to see we are being fed a hugely distorted viewpoint of what is worthy news.

Actually in policy terms he's done...absolutely fuck all. This is the issue Trump supporters are getting twitchy about even when they are resolutely ignoring "mainstream media". Apart from fucking up the Paris agreement he's done jack shit in seven months.

Job

More division for the country, they will blame this on the endless attacks from the liberal press and use it accuse them of being anti American.
I think a lot of his supporters are probably giving up with a 'cant fight city hall' approach, nothings going to go away though and if they do finakly manage to push him out..bearing in mind he won the election...where will that leave the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom