United States Corrupt Twattery

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I see various congress members have started asking for the impeachment of Donald Trump on the grounds of obstruction of justice. /popcorn at the ready

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It wont happen, but fuck hes taking it to the wire, for whatever reason.
I dont think people are that bothered because there isnt the anti soviet sentiment there used to be.
Probably blow over, but he cant keep pulling this shit over and over again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He needs booting out tbh, it was funny at first but now he's just boring the shit out of the world with his childish twitter rants and obvious interest in his personal gain by abusing his power.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It wont happen, but fuck hes taking it to the wire, for whatever reason.
I dont think people are that bothered because there isnt the anti soviet sentiment there used to be.
Probably blow over, but he cant keep pulling this shit over and over again.

I'd don't think this is going to blow over. DJT seems to be doing a very good job of digging himself into a deep dark hole

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I see various congress members have started asking for the impeachment of Donald Trump on the grounds of obstruction of justice. /popcorn at the ready

Well, if you force people to vote for or against his impeachment, you can use that as attack material come the next election - "don't vote for Cleetus McCleetus, he voted against impeaching our imprisoned ex-president!" It doesn't really matter if the vote fails, or is even allowed. Saying no to impeachment at the present time is a big gamble.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That little Jew hat that Trump had on looks like its proper nestling on his majestic hair.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
2017-05-25.png

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Works for me...
If Cameron has been like that he might have come home with more than cheap tampons.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
PM of Montenegro who Putin tried to have ousted. At the same time as Trump plays a perfect line on destabilising NATO. Trump is 100% owned by Putin.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I thought he was having a joke about when i 1st saw it, then i realised its for real. What a fucking orange tool !!

its the way he sticks his chin out and straightens his jacket when he's front and centre.

the mans an egotist.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm sure he is. But why would you want the most powerful job in the world if you weren't?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Public service?

Very honourable. Feel free to name a US President who has run for office with that in mind?

(if you say Obama, you will fail)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, he pulled that a couple of weeks ago. Its pretty obvious now something has gone on, what that something is though we can only wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom