United States Corrupt Twattery

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if North Korea got the message.

I think they did, the North Korean navy is already assembling

north-korean-navy.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No notebooks? Those guys are heading for the gulag.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Aye, they can afford to drop a $300million bomb in Afghanistan but they can't afford to drop $300million on Healthcare #Priorities

Its not a $300m bomb. It costs $14.6m. Hardly cheap, but not the figure being bandied about.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
We're in a bit of a "Damned if we do" pickle here if I'm honest. Assad is clearly a tosser and needs to go - but how do you do that without giving ISIS free reign of Syria, and pissing his mate Vladimir in the process.

Cold War 2 incoming I suspect.
Russia has been in cold/hot war mode for a decade under Putin. Its covert ops against the west are unrelenting and it brings condemnation on itself by attacking Ukraine.

The idea that those in the west who condemn its actions are the ones who are destroying relations is idiotic.

McCain and Graham are about the only republican senators who get it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
On the note of North Korea - China was apparently flexing its muscles on TV today, showing off its weapons etc and basically demanding that North Korea abandon its pursuit of Nuclear Weapons... sounds to me like China is ready to turn their backs on North Korea. Without China to hold their hands they'll be basically fucked royally.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tomahawk missiles are a million each.

MISSILE.

The value for all things like this take into account development costs, there is a whole lot more development that goes into a guided missile like the Tomahawk than basically pushing a heavy load of bomb out the back of a plane (yeah more too it than that obvs but it is not long range, guided)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The Tomahawk'a also have a shelf life after which they have to destroyed. So firing a few off just before they expire looks good on the Pentagon books :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think everyone should be able to own tomahawks and a launch-system to go. Also, #AffordableSamSites, protect your lawn etc.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be fair, he probably gave as many shits about Easter as anyone else.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If he got divorced, it would be interesting to see how that would accept his popularity.

IE how strong is the bible belt part of America?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I wonder if North Korea got the message.

Even i'm not sure what the message behind that stupidly impractical and hilariously inefficient pile of pointless crap was...

That bomb belongs in a circus..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Its ok, because they made a report about it.
The utterly epic levels of hypocrisy that are laid right in front of our eyes on a daily basis...there is a special place in the human brain that allows us to process this and ignore it.

US-led strikes against ISIS have killed at least 352 civilians, Pentagon says - CNNPolitics.com

Odd that these figures come out on CNN only once Trump got in. ISIS by contrast has been responsible directly or claimed responsibility for over 30,000 civilians in Iraq and Syria. Kidnapped around 11,000 and injured or maimed over 40,000. US- Led strikes killing 352, considering the human shield aspects, is wrong but by contrast a drop in the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom