United States Corrupt Twattery

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Sean Spicer is missing a trick. He should set up his own YouTube channel for the collected works of all his fucking retarded bullshit. He'd make an absolute fortune.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Like this, when asked to clarify.

"I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no, he [Hitler] was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Asshad [sic] is doing."

Asshad ffs.

*starts planning bunker*

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Like this, when asked to clarify.

"I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no, he [Hitler] was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Asshad [sic] is doing."

Asshad ffs.

*starts planning bunker*

Thing is, in the future the only press that will be able to go to these releases are the likes of Breitbart.

So they'll probably be sympathetic with such retarded stuff.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
He was actually correct as in Hitler never used Sarin itself against his own people, he just used all other sorts of nasty shit instead. I can see the point he's trying to make, but Christ he's found an awful way of making it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be fair to Hitler, no he didn't drop Sarin on Germans.

He did however aim to use it on Jews and enemies of Germany but the the war ended before he could. It was discovered while they were cooking up other horrible gases to kill people with.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Is nobody else even slightly concerned that the story seems not to be "lets investigate to see if Assad used chemical weapons, or if it was a storage depot mistakenly bombed", but "Assad used chemical weapons so lets get busy"?

Does anyone know for certain what happened, or is the west once again being dragged into something on a possibly false pretext?

DaGaffer

He was actually correct as in Hitler never used Sarin itself against his own people, he just used all other sorts of nasty shit instead. I can see the point he's trying to make, but Christ he's found an awful way of making it.

I don't think Sean Spicer has the wit to make the connection that the Holocaust was involved killing Germans. He probably thinks Jews weren't Germans (or indeed people).

DaGaffer

Is nobody else even slightly concerned that the story seems not to be "lets investigate to see if Assad used chemical weapons, or if it was a storage depot mistakenly bombed", but "Assad used chemical weapons so lets get busy"?

Does anyone know for certain what happened, or is the west once again being dragged into something on a possibly false pretext?

A lot still isn't confirmed, but some stuff is. Apparently the storage depot claim doesn't fly because you don't store Sarin as a live agent (it has two precursors that need to be mixed in flight) and the dispersal pattern is all wrong anyway (also the Syrian regime was supposed to have dumped its nerve agents back in 2014 and the rebels have had no history of chemical weapons or ways to deliver them). There's definitely a lot of confidence it was dropped by a Syrian AF Mig flying from that particular airbase. But, on who's authority? That we don't know.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
To be fair to Hitler, no he didn't drop Sarin on Germans.

He did however aim to use it on Jews and enemies of Germany but the the war ended before he could. It was discovered while they were cooking up other horrible gases to kill people with.
He didnt use it on the jews. He used zylon b.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Mmm. Kind of like I said then...
Sarin was invented in 1938 when they were trying to find better pesticides.

It was weaponised but never used in ww2. Only 500kg or so was made not enough to kill the jews with in the gas chambers.

Zyklon b was a rat killer used on humans after it tested as working and efficient and cheap. It was invented in the 20s. was cheap and plentiful and easy to produce so was efficient in killing jews. From what i understand it was never intended to kill in thee xtermination camps as that job was already taken.

So no not what you said when you said sarin was aimed to be used used to kill jews with. It wasnt. It was going to be used against the allies as you also said but they never did.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sarin was invented in 1938 when they were trying to find better pesticides.

It was weaponised but never used in ww2. Only 500kg or so was made not enough to kill the jews with in the gas chambers.

Zyklon b was a rat killer used on humans after it tested as working and efficient and cheap. It was invented in the 20s. was cheap and plentiful and easy to produce so was efficient in killing jews. From what i understand it was never intended to kill in thee xtermination camps as that job was already taken.

So no not what you said when you said sarin was aimed to be used used to kill jews with. It wasnt. It was going to be used against the allies as you also said but they never did.

Yeah, thanks for the input.

Pretty much exactly what I said, still.

I feel the ending of this conversation could be long, drawn out and tedious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I didn't read the article. As far as I am aware, they didn't edit the video.

Bodhi

Not saying they did, just appears a bit silly to say the first rule of politics is not to compare anyone to Hitler. This may be true, but looks a bit silly when you've spent the last 6 months comparing Trump to...Hitler.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The first rule of politics is never to mention anything..regardless of its truth that has a vast network of hair trigger offenders that will jump all over it with basically bullshit.
This list of things you cant say grows daily, Ken Livingston is still suffering for saying some well documented truth about Hitler that didnt fit some peoples world view.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
A lot still isn't confirmed, but some stuff is. Apparently the storage depot claim doesn't fly because you don't store Sarin as a live agent (it has two precursors that need to be mixed in flight) and the dispersal pattern is all wrong anyway (also the Syrian regime was supposed to have dumped its nerve agents back in 2014 and the rebels have had no history of chemical weapons or ways to deliver them). There's definitely a lot of confidence it was dropped by a Syrian AF Mig flying from that particular airbase. But, on who's authority? That we don't know.
Assad claimed it was rebels who were making the gas themselves from stolen parts...bit unlikely it would seem..but who knows.

DaGaffer

Assad claimed it was rebels who were making the gas themselves from stolen parts...bit unlikely it would seem..but who knows.

Stolen when? Assad's regime were supposed to have abandoned all their CW stocks three years ago. Rebels sit on sarin they've had for at least three years? Does that seem plausible?

Bodhi

We're in a bit of a "Damned if we do" pickle here if I'm honest. Assad is clearly a tosser and needs to go - but how do you do that without giving ISIS free reign of Syria, and pissing his mate Vladimir in the process.

Cold War 2 incoming I suspect.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There won't be anything cold about it if Trump keeps throwing his weight around.

Bodhi

Up until last week I would have suggested it was Trump's opponents who were more keen to start Cold War 2.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The cold war is already on again, has been for several years.

WW3 has pretty much already started too, its just a very different war to WW2 was and will unlikely effect the general populous of the countries involved.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sooo the USA just dropped a MOAB on ISIS in Afghanistan... the bomb itself was a 21,000lb bomb.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, they can afford to drop a $300million bomb in Afghanistan but they can't afford to drop $300million on Healthcare #Priorities

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom